• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Potential Coaches from Tampa Times

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

You better be quick on the trigger if it even sneaks up on the AW thread.

I was debating on which thread to throw out there ..... AW's was a close second.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, ArmyBull said:

"I’m sure I’m wasting my digital breath" Correct, but hey, I respect your opinion.  I do hope that makes you feel better. 

What makes me feel better is that you were unable to respond to my points because they were indisputable.  So of course that’s the best response you can muster.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

I was debating on which thread to throw out there ..... AW's was a close second.

What about the Adrian McPhearson thread when he left USF at the alter for FSU many years ago?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Ghostbuster said:

What makes me feel better is that you were unable to respond to my points because they were indisputable.  So of course that’s the best response you can muster.

Well good, like I said, I am glad you feel better.  

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh snap! Forgot all about that as it’s been so long since that sucker was resurrected. 😂 

Now that we fired Strong we will get into P5 so should probably start discussing it there.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Now that we fired Strong we will get into P5 so should probably start discussing it there.

😂😂😂. I like your style. We might get in a few posts but Triple would catch on. 😂

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Well good, like I said, I am glad you feel better.  

Lol.  So I’ve got you down as a “willfully ignorant”, good to know for future discussions.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

10 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Glad we agree, CWT was on the hot seat, hot seat equals getting fired.  A couple more loses in 2015 and he would have been fired.  That is rooted in truth.  

But he wasn't.  And he obviously survived the hot seat so your equation is completely bogus.

Just admit it, you don't like the guy personally so you are inventing reasons why you don't want him here.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Lol.  So I’ve got you down as a “willfully ignorant”, good to know for future discussions.

2 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

But he wasn't.  And he obviously survived the hot seat so your equation is completely bogus.

Just admit it, you don't like the guy personally so you are inventing reasons why you don't want him here.

Again, feel free to disagree, call me ignorant, and whatever else makes you feel better.  But yes, my opinion is that he was absolutely close to being fired and that will not change.  You have a different opinion and I am okay with that, you also need to be okay with that.

On a separate note, I am over not taking the next step, we have the talent to win the conference and that should be the expectation every year.  If a coach can't get that done in three years, time to move on.  Again, my opinion, so relax fellas, it will be alright.    

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, ArmyBull said:

Again, feel free to disagree, call me ignorant, and whatever else makes you feel better.  But yes, my opinion is that he was absolutely close to being fired and that will not change.  You have a different opinion and I am okay with that, you also need to be okay with that.

On a separate note, I am over not taking the next step, we have the talent to win the conference and that should be the expectation every year.  If a coach can't get that done in three years, time to move on.  Again, my opinion, so relax fellas, it will be alright.    

As long as you qualify your position as an opinion, in contrast to your earlier posts, I'm fine with it.