• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong is a great Coach.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

If the status quo is brought back next year, how does Kelly sell this program to existing season ticket holders so they renew while trying to get new fans in to RJS?  Next years home schedule is BCC and Nevada plus the rotating AAC teams.  Not exactly an exciting home schedule.  Kelly has to decide what is more costly, bring back Chuckles or moving forward in a new direction.

Yup, now is the time to do it. We need a high energy, relentless recruiter. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

If the status quo is brought back next year, how does Kelly sell this program to existing season ticket holders so they renew while trying to get new fans in to RJS?  Next years home schedule is BCC and Nevada plus the rotating AAC teams.  Not exactly an exciting home schedule.  Kelly has to decide what is more costly, bring back Chuckles or moving forward in a new direction.

Think we should wait until next season to see what happens. We lost our starting QB and have been developing a freshmen QB that was playing through injury with a bad OL. No wonder the season went bad. I’m surprised we won 4 games with the way things started. This team needs to keep sticking together to make next season a success. I believe the experts picked USF to finish 4th in East behind Temple, UCF, and Cincy. So the obviously knew something heading into the season. This team has improved throughout the season though so there is some hope 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

8 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

he can give us our season tickets at a 100% discount  lol

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I think Charlie Strong is a great coach. While he’s not CJL, he’s the best Coach we have right now. This team has it’s deficiencies and it’s struggles, but I’ve been impressed that even late in the season they haven’t quit on the Coaches or USF. I really hope CCS is leading the team next year.

But...but...what about me? How could you leave me behind after all we have been through. Please respond back so we can discuss this more.

Love,

Jombo Leavitt

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Not worth the money to buy him out. Bring him and KB back and suck it up for another year. As frustrating as it is watching a CCS, we are a few plays/players away from having 7 wins and one against a 17th ranked team. 

But we're only a play or two from the reality of a 3-9 season, too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

But...but...what about me? How could you leave me behind after all we have been through. Please respond back so we can discuss this more.

Love,

Jombo Leavitt

people were ticked.  They said CJL couldn't get us to the next level.  Well we are not in a P5 conference and we can't even compete where are.  Keep CCS and we can go back to Division 2 and play in the soccer stadium.  You will all have your on campus stadium and can have sell out crowds

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Think we should wait until next season to see what happens. We lost our starting QB and have been developing a freshmen QB that was playing through injury with a bad OL. No wonder the season went bad. I’m surprised we won 4 games with the way things started. This team needs to keep sticking together to make next season a success. I believe the experts picked USF to finish 4th in East behind Temple, UCF, and Cincy. So the obviously knew something heading into the season. This team has improved throughout the season though so there is some hope 

He can’t wait till next year.  He has to sell the direction of this program in the offseason to create some buzz.  I plan to renew and I’m sure you do as well, but we’re part of a very very small group of diehards.  He needs to expand the fan base and bringing back Chuckles after a 4-8 season and 3 straight years of decline with next years schedule is an extremely, tough sell.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

And let’s be honest here in that Cincy has been up & down the past few games. Cincy was lucky to beat ECU who USF handles well. All it does is show how the gap is not that big. People talk about that USF will never be able to recruit to compete in the AAC but I say that is a BS excuse. The players we have right now can compete. A lot of freshmen mistakes that can and should be corrected next season 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

people were ticked.  They said CJL couldn't get us to the next level.  Well we are not in a P5 conference and we can't even compete where are.  Keep CCS and we can go back to Division 2 and play in the soccer stadium.  You will all have your on campus stadium and can have sell out crowds

😂😂😂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,430
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

We wont even need a stadium. We can play at the soccer fields.

Who wants to watch CCS cry for two more losses? No one, but I don't see us winning either game under his direction.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw