• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong is a great Coach.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

He is a great coach if like losing streaks, declining attendance, lackluster game management, declining recruiting classes, terrible special teams, and low scoring offense. I hear our opponents love him.

Can't remember which FSU game but a fan of the opposing team had a sign "Hire Taggart back".  Thought that was pretty funny

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Can't remember which FSU game but a fan of the opposing team had a sign "Hire Taggart back".  Thought that was pretty funny

Temple game

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Drunk

Guest Jonesy Bull

Last year it was Gilberts fault, this year it is CCS's fault.  If we do indeed make a coaching change in the off season, and we have another losing season......who will be the next for us to blame?

I'm saying this mostly tounge and cheek.  I agree both Gilbert and CCS need to go.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,427
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Last year it was Gilberts fault, this year it is CCS's fault.  If we do indeed make a coaching change in the off season, and we have another losing season......who will be the next for us to blame?

I'm saying this mostly tounge and cheek.  I agree both Gilbert and CCS need to go.

I thought Gilbert was an issue, but the offense  looked better than this years.  CKB came into a tough spot into a failing offense who needs talent. I do not know CWB did much to improve it, but that is on CCS for not bringing in talent for three straight seasons.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Drunk

Me or the fan?  

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I thought Gilbert was an issue, but the offense  looked better than this years.  CKB came into a tough spot into a failing offense who needs talent. I do not know CWB did much to improve it, but that is on CCS for not bringing in talent for three straight seasons.

This has been one of my biggest disappointments.  I thought CCS was going to do a good job bringing in talent with his Florida connections.....So far, we haven't really seen that, have we?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Me or the fan?  

Both? 😂😂😂...no I was referring to the fan

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If you think Strong is a great coach you probably think USF has a "top defense".

No need for that. He’s a good person, but the good coach aspect is still debatable. At least I don’t have a knee jerk reaction like 90% on here.