• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong is a great Coach.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Some huge decisions are coming soon for Mr. Kelly.  The choices he makes here in the next few months, could either make us good and relevant again quickly, or set us back several years.  Maybe a little over dramatic, but I don't think that is much of an exaggeration.

He does not deserve another year but I just can’t see him getting fired. The financial ramifications are just too crazy.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He does not deserve another year but I just can’t see him getting fired. The financial ramifications are just too crazy.  

I'm assuming you mean CCS not Kelly doesn't deserve another year.  Totally agree

I know financial ramifications are a challenge and you may very well be right we may have no choice......, but if you read my previous posts, until I see something come out that he is returning, I'll believe it then....Not talking about you specifically New England, but we don't really know what is going on behind the scenes, and we really don't know everything about the financial situation except from what little has come out and we read on blogs..... and I'm tired of people stating opinions as facts.

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm assuming you mean CCS not Kelly doesn't deserve another year.  Totally agree

I know financial ramifications are a challenge and you may very well be right we may have no choice......, but if you read my previous posts, until I see something come out that he is returning, I'll believe it then....Not talking about you specifically New England, but we don't really know what is going on behind the scenes, and we really don't know everything about the financial situation except from what little has come out and we read on blogs..... and I'm tired of people stating opinions as facts.

I get that. At the end of the day he could very well get fired (yes talking about CCS). But looking at this from a purely financial perspective I think it’s unlikely. But you are right we won’t know for sure until Saturday, November 30th.,

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You can’t have a coach in the final year of his contract as it will be impossible to recruit. 

Interesting point. Never thought of that.  I'll have to dig up some stats as I am curious how many coaches have actually gone the full term of the contract. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Interesting point. Never thought of that.  I'll have to dig up some stats as I am curious how many coaches have actually gone the full term of the contract. 

Kerwin Bell at Jacksonville 

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Kerwin Bell at Jacksonville 

😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

A buyout for CCS will be difficult, especially since we will need the money to pay for a much-deserved contract extension for Gregory.

If we are keeping CCS another year, I would prefer that it be announced ASAP so recruiting doesn't suffer.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

you should never hire someone you can't afford to fire

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

37 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you should never hire someone you can't afford to fire

So we should try running the program without a head coach?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

animation 2d GIF by Jake