• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong is a great Coach.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, cophbulls said:

Yeah, poke fun at his weight, that'll help us win games. 

If there is something tangible I can post that can help him be half as serviceable as Gilbert I would gladly oblige and if my joke about his eating habits is what is holding him back I will be more than happy to delete it (but I am not exactly sure if that is the problem how it held him back the entire season before it was posted).  

1 minute ago, cophbulls said:

Yeah, poke fun at his weight, that'll help us win games. 

If there is something tangible I can post that can help him be half as serviceable as Gilbert I would gladly oblige and if my joke about his eating habits is what is holding him back I will be more than happy to delete it (but I am not exactly sure if that is the problem how it held him back the entire season before it was posted).  

2 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

Sorry, losing on a poor call by the refs at the goal line is not laying an egg, we won that game, it was taken away from us. 

When you are relying on a judgment call by the refs you have already done more to lose the game against GT than you did to win it, they lost to Citadel right after that game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Personal comments about a mans eating habits are no one business. What he does or doesn't eat has no bearing on whether we win a game or not. You should feel obliged to delete the comment because it was a personal attack not because you think it might help us win games. 

2 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

Personal comments about a mans eating habits are no one business. What he does or doesn't eat has no bearing on whether we win a game or not. You should feel obliged to delete the comment because it was a personal attack not because you think it might help us win games. 

I am politely indifferent to it but I will gladly delete it if it make you happy because I have no reason to upset you, but you would have to delete your quote of it too in order for it to make any sense. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:41 AM, MikePhillips said:

We can't afford to buy him out and we can't afford a new coach... 

Unfortunately, right now... we need to just be happy with .500 and maybe a bowl game if we are lucky

Let him finish up his contract, and with the money we save, try to find a better coach in the future after his contract is up. 

We can't afford any more instability in this program... we are in shambles and we made our bed with Strong, time to lie in it until it's over. 

And you know this for a fact HOW? 

I know that there is has been a lot of speculation on the CCS contract and that we don't have any money, blah blah blah...….and you may very well be right.  That seems to be the general consensus of this board..

But please do us a favor (not just you but everybody) stop acting like your opinions are facts....There may be a few powerful people on this board that know the facts, but primarily its all speculation.  Even though it appears that this all may be true, nobody really knows what is going behind the scenes (very few).

So take your Chicken Little **** somewhere else!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:29 AM, USFRaider said:

I can't believe this thread was even made.  Charlie Strong is a loser.  He looks like a loser, he sounds like a loser, he coaches like a timid loser collecting a paycheck.  The fans have jumped ship, the recruits are dropping like flies, and the team has GOTTEN WORSE EACH OF THE THREE YEARS HE HAS BEEN HERE!!!!  He can't coach, he can't recruit, he can't motivate his players and he can't save the program.  He needs to be gone!!!  There will be 15k in the stands at each of the home games next season if he is brought back.  He killed Texas and he has now killed USF with the final heartbeat of the program to come November 29th after ucf curb stomps us. It will not be getting better next year if he is brought back.  A great coach??!?!?!?!  If by great you mean horrible, then I agree with you 100 percent.

LotsofBull has a tendency to like to instigate.  I think this is one of those occasions where he is being sarcastic, and wanted to get a alot of responses....I think that is what he was going for anyway.

No CCS is not a good coach, imo.  And if we really want to be a good program, we need to find a way to cut times with the man next year and Kelly has to hit a home run with the next hire......alot to ask.....like they say (if ifs and buts were candy and nuts).

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

He's not Mr. Right,  he's Mr. Right now cause we don't have money to fire him. As long as MK doesn't extend him I'm okay with him coming back next year. His pay is a sunk cost at this point.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, pascobull said:

He's not Mr. Right,  he's Mr. Right now cause we don't have money to fire him. As long as MK doesn't extend him I'm okay with him coming back next year. His pay is a sunk cost at this point.

Hmmm, again opinion stated as fact.....Shocking!

Not trying to be an A-hole, and you may very well be right, not saying you aren't.  But its still just opinion in my book.  If are you part of the USF Administration and have the facts to back this up then please say so?  Yeah, I doubt it.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Hmmm, again opinion stated as fact.....Shocking!

Not trying to be an A-hole, and you may very well be right, not saying you aren't.  But its still just opinion in my bood.  If are you part of the USF Administration and have the facts to back this up then please say so?  Yeah, I doubt it.

You're right. It's me believing the rumor that his full salary is guaranteed. If that rumor turns out to be bs I'll be happy. I'd love to be wrong and so would everyone speaking to that rumor. I couldn't afford my wife if i worked for USF so no i'm not in the Administration. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

he was co champion. never won it outright. was 7-6 one of those years.lol

was cochamp again at 11-2 with a loss to 5-7 uconn

And he has 2 rings....and exactly what does the trophy case look like in Tampa?