• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No way I expected a response that long ...... I had no idea you're retired.

I just like to multi task and even though I know that no one is actually good at it based on every single piece of research on the subject I feel if I practice enough I can become the first one. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I have been one of the staunchest supporters of the never play UCF agenda, all UCF fans have espoused a USF needs to partner with UCF so that UCF can destroy everything CJL and Leroy Selmon worked so hard to establish platform. Also I am a huge CJL supporter while all knights hate them and I have been posting with pretty consistent stances for going on two decades, no one has that dedication to trolling. To recap I hate the AAC, UCF fans love it, I hate playing UcF , UCF fans think it’s great, I don’t think we need to mortgage our future by building a ****** OCS, UCF fans think it’s the most important thing and I am CJL fan, UCF fans hate him. And on a final note I bought a bullspen polo, what UCF fan is going to do that? (And so ends my long response to your joke that you expect to receive but still are amazed by every time). 

footnfan might buy a bullspen polo.

Edited by George_Bullnard_Shaw

7 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

footnfan might by a bullspen polo.

Touche' but he has only been here half the time, also is pretty upfront about who he is and what he represents and he tries to be less inflammatory. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

19 hours ago, Bullman1717 said:

Puc is a UCF fan he doesn’t want to see us get better 

Trust me, you are off about PUC. Puc is rated on this board as the BIGGEST UCF hater lol  There . will be other post in which you get to see his views. Trust me, he's become much more tame then he use to be. All of us are enjoying this new positive outlook he has lol 

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Trust me, you are off about PUC. Puc is rated on this board as the BIGGEST UCF hater lol  There . will be other post in which you get to see his views. Trust me, he's become much more tame then he use to be. All of us are enjoying this new positive outlook he has lol 

I have been seeing a Buddhist, I am glad you recognized my new sunny disposition 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, puc86 said:

I have been seeing a Buddhist, I am glad you recognized my new sunny disposition 

I have noticed lol And it's a good thing, b/c I use to be Mr. Positive and I'm struggling, so some of ya'll picking up my slack. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

I have noticed lol And it's a good thing, b/c I use to be Mr. Positive and I'm struggling, so some of ya'll picking up my slack. 

There is a happy medium in life and I tend push back harder when people are pushing hard on a subject I disagree with. When we are down and everyone mostly agrees with it to some degree there isn’t a reason to go hard and being a little light hearted probably serves the greater good of the board more than ******** on everything in every post.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

His successor may be on the sideline, but are we really going to hire a student athlete to run the team?

Edited by Roaming Bull

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Maybe some are back to promoting King? 😀

spacer.png

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

I just like to multi task and even though I know that no one is actually good at it based on every single piece of research on the subject I feel if I practice enough I can become the first one. 

spacer.png