• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Hard to earn when you have been here since spring. first time Ckb has not been in charge and under someone else. He has always been a head coach and implemented his culture and built the program he was at by year 3. If we expected different results with this team and the way we have gotten worst the last 3 years then we are kidding ourselves.  Everyone else on staff has obviously not recruited well enough for us to compete for a championship. 

Maybe they should have tried coaching at the Pop Warner level with KB.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

I do not want to put everything on KB I just want people to be honest and recognize that he plays a role (the amount can be debated but not that there is some amount due) in producing an offense that is one of the worst in the country because while the talent maybe lacking its not to the level he has dragged the offense down to (or at least there is no data point to support that assertion). Should the problem be entirely talent and there is nothing his amazing coaching can do to produce even a salvageable offense that is even in the realm of Gilbert's offense what top level talent has he brought in during his decade of coaching that you think will close that gap? Has he ever brought in a 5 star recruit? A four star? Even a three star? His roster has typically been made up of unrated players that were passed over by all FBS schools and all FCS scholarship schools and maybe just maybe his approach to recruiting will not fair any better here than his play calling. 

Puc stick to your stats and wherever you get them from you might want to reconsider...as for your 4-5 star recruits nobody gets those players to FCS schools so your above comment is completely PUC like...but he did bring in players and a system that has won 23 games in a row and put more players in the NFL than we did last year yet you keep telling me about all this talent we have please tell me who these guys are

32 minutes ago, Bullman1717 said:

Puc is a UCF fan he doesn’t want to see us get better 

Wanting to stick with the people failing on staff is a recipe for not wanting us to get better, I want us to think bigger and better than what is the easiest solution right in front of us.

35 minutes ago, Bullman1717 said:

Puc stick to your stats and wherever you get them from you might want to reconsider...as for your 4-5 star recruits nobody gets those players to FCS schools so your above comment is completely PUC like...but he did bring in players and a system that has won 23 games in a row and put more players in the NFL than we did last year yet you keep telling me about all this talent we have please tell me who these guys are

I know no one does that and I know KB hasn’t wouldn’t it be nice to hire someone that has ? I hear this kid named Wilcox isn’t bad, Mathis either, Cronkite is a pretty good RB, Barnett was a decent QB, Ford had some talent, the WRs as a core are serviceable and every single team has drops and the line was better before we shifted people from their positions for no explicable reason. Are we stacked from top to bottom with NFL stars? Absolutely not but neither is the rest of the AAC.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wanting to stick with the people failing on staff is a recipe for not wanting us to get better, I want us to think bigger and better than what is the easiest solution right in front of us.

Nothing like when a 7 post member comes after you huh big guy 😂😂😂. Well done 🤘

• Haha 1

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Nothing like when a 7 post member comes after you huh big guy 😂😂😂. Well done 🤘

I just wish that his goals for going after coaches matched his message board ambition, oh to have a coach of my bullspen stature.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Newbies coming for puc. Wow

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

20 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Newbies coming for puc. Wow

I appreciate the rook going hard just wish he wouldn’t try to go so low, UCF fan ****.

• Haha 1