• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I was a student at time time when we were at our best and in a bigger conference. I have always read that we had more donations and big money donations under CJL. After he was fired a lot of.the big boosters left. I imagine if we ever caught lightning in a bottle and go a on.long winning streak we could slowly build back.our fan base. I already have season tickets and donated money numerous times. I don't see the school, coach, or administrators at school donating their money to support the football team or IPF. The problem is the school.is committed to athletics and football in general.

Most of our coaches of major sports are Iron Bulls.  Judy was and, with her total donations to the school, will probably have a lifetime pass.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I was a student at time time when we were at our best and in a bigger conference. I have always read that we had more donations and big money donations under CJL. After he was fired a lot of.the big boosters left. I imagine if we ever caught lightning in a bottle and go a on.long winning streak we could slowly build back.our fan base. I already have season tickets and donated money numerous times. I don't see the school, coach, or administrators at school donating their money to support the football team or IPF. The problem is the school.is committed to athletics and football in general.

It would be pretty disappointing if that was true but, if these figures are correct, I don't think it is. There wasn't a big drop off right after his firing ...

4 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I don't see the school, coach, or administrators at school donating their money to support the football team or IPF

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Most of our coaches of major sports are Iron Bulls.  Judy was and, with her total donations to the school, will probably have a lifetime pass.

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of stuff like that we don't "see" .....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

23 hours ago, BulledOver said:

You gotta be strong to be a USF Fan

Is Coach Strong?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No matter how bad things are they can’t be bad enough to watch the NBA....

I dunno it’s finally a good time to be a Clippers fan. I’m rather enjoying the NBA at the moment. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

I can understand people being "done" with CCS.  I know I am.

But for people to say the are done with the program and wont come back, then good riddance.  Dont come back when we get a good coach and start winning again.  We dont want u back fair weather fans!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Speaking for myself, I'll take any fans.  I'll take fans who don't want to be there.  I'll take fans who forgot why they are there.  I'll take fans who leave before the end of the game, sit all game, don't yell and scream and who don't know all the words to the Alma Mater.  If you can fog a mirror, throw on a USF shirt and come on down.  Everyone is welcome!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But for people to say the are done with the program and wont come back, then good riddance.  Dont come back when we get a good coach and start winning again.  We dont want u back fair weather fans!

Don't agree with that. We'll never be a program that can be choosy about fans but if you have too many like that, not getting what college athletic programs are all about in terms of support, we'll never be the type program we all want.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Don't agree with that. We'll never be a program that can be choosy about fans but if you have too many like that, not getting what college athletic programs are all about, we'll never be the type program we all want.

Good point.  I know we need all the fans we can get. But at what cost.  Do we really want people that will only support in the good times.

I guess thats the reality of the majority of sports fans in general.  Maybe Im the one that needs to learn to deal with that.

Im different.  Ive been a Bucs fan since the late 70s and despite their repeated failures, i will never ever jump ship.

These fair weather fans just piss me off.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This...so f’n true. Screw them.