• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Good point.  I know we need all the fans we can get. But at what cost.  Do we really want people that will only support in the good times.

I guess thats the reality of the majority of sports fans in general.  Maybe Im the one that needs to learn to deal with that.

Im different.  Ive been a Bucs fan since the late 70s and despite their repeated failures, i will never ever jump ship.

These fair weather fans just piss me off.

The people on this board are not fair weather, we have been through the thick and thin and will continue to support,  and like some have posted anyone that goes to the game and jumps on the bandwagon is ok with me.  Without them we never would have filled Ray Jay against WVU, had 66k against c winning 64-12.  The presidential race is decided by undecided ignorant dipwads  Having these people by me at a game or next to me at the ballot box is the American way.  I can spot a true fan from a fair weather fan from a mile away, I spend my time conversing with the true fans but welcome all fans. We have no room to be picky.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

The people on this board are not fair weather, we have been through the thick and thin and will continue to support,  and like some have posted anyone that goes to the game and jumps on the bandwagon is ok with me.  Without them we never would have filled Ray Jay against WVU, had 66k against c winning 64-12.  The presidential race is decided by undecided ignorant dipwads  Having these people by me at a game or next to me at the ballot box is the American way.  I can spot a true fan from a fair weather fan from a mile away, I spend my time conversing with the true fans but welcome all fans. We have no room to be picky.

It doesnt mean I have to like it or agree with it.

I know we need all the fans we can get and i dont think most people on this board are fair weather.

Here's an idea.  Stop saying you are done with the program and refuse to come back and are rooting for us to lose so ucf doesnt win it ( not talking about you Frisco).  These are not true fans imo.  And they can go suck it.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

It doesnt mean I have to like it or agree with it.

I know we need all the fans we can get and i dont think most people on this board are fair weather.

Here's an idea.  Stop saying you are done with the program and refuse to come back and are rooting for us to lose so ucf doesnt win it ( not talking about you Frisco).  These are not true fans imo.  And they can go suck it.

I gotcha and some need to say that to help them accept that we stink, part of the grieving process, most will continue to support because we can’t shake our alma mater even if we wanted to, like a life sentence or a bad rash, never really goes away even if you wish it did.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I gotcha and some need to say that to help them accept that we stink, part of the grieving process, most will continue to support because we can’t shake our alma mater even if we wanted to, like a life sentence or a bad rash, never really goes away even if you wish it did.

Fair enough.  Everybody is in a bad mood right now and that manifests in different ways.  Therefore I will take these comments with a grain of salt.

Go Bulls!

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Fair enough.  Everybody is in a bad mood right now and that manifests in different ways.  Therefore I will take these comments with a grain of salt.

Go Bulls!

Couple this with Yetna out for the season, to me this was like the 49-0 UW loss all over again.  Seasons hopes dashed right out of the gate, tough pill to swallow and I have been a little more salty than normal, may have told Corey to shove the portal up his ass.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

As long as they don’t get near me and they know their place I am ok if they go to a game or two. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As long as they don’t get near me and they know their place I am ok if they go to a game or two. 

No worries, very few people want to get near you so you should be ok😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

No worries, very few people want to get near you so you should be ok😂

Ok...that’s pretty good...I’ll let it slide...😂

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Couple this with Yetna out for the season, to me this was like the 49-0 UW loss all over again.  Seasons hopes dashed right out of the gate, tough pill to swallow and I have been a little more salty than normal, may have told Corey to shove the portal up his ass.

The Yetna injury was particularly devastating.  This BB team is the sport I was most looking forward to this season.  Not totally giving up on that team or this season though.  Unlike football we have a real coaching staff and still good talent.

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

The Yetna injury was particularly devastating.  This BB team is the sport I was most looking forward to this season.  Not totally giving up on that team or this season though.  Unlike football we have a real coaching staff and still good talent.

I was looking forward to also, I am not giving up on the season either but our aspirations took a hit regardless if they were realistic or unrealistic.