• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

59 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Sucks you felt the need to clarify. So I will clarify my position too just in case. For the time being if other opportunities arise to spend my time on a Saturday I will be doing so. I prefer to spend my time doing things that are enjoyable to myself and this iteration of USF Football does not bring enjoyment to myself. I tempered my expectations immediately and assumed no bowl game in August. We’re a poorly coached team with a RS Freshman starting at QB and a first year OC. So I spend my Saturdays, when other options present themselves, away from the TV. I will continue to buy and donate my seats that I have not sat in since ‘09 and I will watch when I can. But I sat through Skip, I was a “Blind Eternal Taggart Optimist” at the ending of Willies second year, I’ve canceled plans and rearranged schedule to watch a football game at 9 am on Saturday mornings and with the a majority of the games meant being drunk by 10:30 just to make it through to the 4th. I’m done for now, I watched Thursday until something that makes me feel good came on. I can’t wait for USF football to make me feel good again or at least give me hope. This ain’t it and Thursday was probably the last USF Football game I watch for the season. I’m here for the MBB season, WBB season, AAC and NCAA tourney runs by both soccer teams. I’m actually planning on missing the first half of the Rams game to watch the MBB game in its entirety this afternoon. But, I’m going to do other **** also, my past 4 Saturdays have included 2 beach trips and a weekend camping, this Saturday my dogs and I spent most of the day hiking and relaxing at Lake Mead; for far too many years those were replaced by opening a fifth of Woodford at 9 am to make it through an ugly football game that would leave me depressed the rest of my Saturday. 

Fingers crossed we have a new coach before the road trip to Provo as that’s the next game I get to attend and I’ll be a little upset if I have to spend 10 hours driving round trip to watch Charlie coach, I’ll do it because I try and attend all USF games on this coast(minus Reno due to a friends wedding). 

Agree with you about how hard it is watching some of these games.  I just recently compared it to watching USF MBB 3 and 4 years ago which led to me giving up my season tix.  I would leave the Sun Dome pisssed off and thought "this is silly" to pay money and walk away mad. I'm back with MBB season tix this year.  I rarely watch USF football live on TV.  And most of the reason for that is I don't want to waste my Woodford on having to get through a football game.  If we win, I'll watch it later.  Won't give up all my season tix for football but thank God for the tailgates.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

This is right on point.  I am so sick of my co-workers with USF degrees wearing gator gear.  Some even have season tickets to other schools.  This is a huge problem with the attendance and donations.  Though ccs and his hatred for offense is not helping.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You dont find this attitude at the Floridas and Nebraskas of the world.

This is the problem.  We are no where near the Floridas and Nebraskas of the world ..... 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

This is the problem.  We are no where near the Floridas and Nebraskas of the world ..... 

Yep very true.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Pretty much yes.  Look at his first 2 years.  Yes he adjusted the offense to fit the players on the field and I give him credit for that.  He was a very good recruiter and we "out talented" and out "Flowered" most of the teams on our schedule.  In my book he was never a very good coach and his clock management skills suck.

Ask FSU what kind of coach he is.

Your turn.

I gave my opinion of CWT......what is yours?  Por Favor

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Pretty much yes.  Look at his first 2 years.  Yes he adjusted the offense to fit the players on the field and I give him credit for that.  He was a very good recruiter and we "out talented" and out "Flowered" most of the teams on our schedule.  In my book he was never a very good coach and his clock management skills suck.

We agree again 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

12 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

CWT's time at FSU has nothing to do with what he did here ...... and if we out talented people, that was due to Willie.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
54 minutes ago, Triple B said:

CWT's time at FSU has nothing to do with what he did here ...... and if we out talented people, that was due to Willie.

Out-talenting people and beimg a good coach f2 different thinga

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Charlie Strong is trash.

waving the white flag down 10 with time on the clock & timeouts in our pocket was ****.

he needs to go. that was the last straw. i can't even bring myself to crack sarcastic jokes to hide the shame anymore. 

absolutely pathetic. Chuckles is only here for the paycheck. he doesnt give a **** about the program, his players or even his pride. he should have been fired last season.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 11/9/2019 at 9:39 PM, chapelbull said:

Really?  Why's that?  Because the alumni chose to attend that school to get their education? The alumni couldn't have been successful if they went somewhere else?  What about loyalty from the university to the fans who are paying their hard earned money and/or donating to the program?  Where do they fall on this?  The coach(es) making millions of dollars off the backs of those alumni?   

The last part of this program that should be blamed is the fans/alumni.   The university and the program needs to step it up if they want the support of their fans/alumni.

Harold Ballard and Bill Wirtz Sr. abused loyalty to continue to put some of the worst teams out on the ice year after year because they knew the loyal consumers would come back.