• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why does Kerwin Bell hate offense?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You believe in draconian and off edge decision making I suppose because letting someone go when they have not even reached the half way point is unconscionable. Hell, even you said that he will get next season. Stay on point instead of trying to start a **** storm every post...

No...the head coach makes the QB decisions in terms of in game. 

Because I am aware that there are circumstances not related to football that will lead to KB getting more time does not prevent me from being able to notice that anything related to KB and football is nothing short of horrible. If I have a flight delayed with me on the runway for 8 hrs I don’t need to wait to see how it ends for me to know the flight sucks but I’m still going to wait it out because it’s sadly where I wasted my money for this duration and I am out of options (doesn’t mean I can’t recognize, discuss and post on social media what an awful experience the journey is).

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

several weeks ago your logic stated that we were better off starting a walk-on wr.

Not sure yesterday's production proves your point considering we scored 3 points.

I get tired of the sunshine pumper apologists that think we are back on track after we beat the likes of UConn

It's obvious how broken this program is with this current staff

so now we are back to starting a walk-on QB and our leading receiver is also a walk-on............good stuff.

Don't worry the sunshine pumpers will be back after we beat ECU and they will tell us what a genius KB is and how our walk-on QB will lead us to a bowl game.

true

I still want to know why before the season started we were so stacked at receiver that we took a 4 star scholarship receiver and changed him to DB and he doesn't sniff the field anymore

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

He should be able to run something that resembles an offense; it may not be humming but it should be capable of moving. Plenty of coaches are able to get lesser quality players to over produce and be labeled system guys, getting labeled a KB system QB means you produce 50 yds of passing a game that’s just awful no matter who your QB is.

Again, how many wide open receivers have been missed the past 2 weeks.

Edited by chapelbull

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Again, how many wide open receivers have been missed the past 2 weeks

Again almost doing something has almost no value; defenses can leave people open if they like because there are no consequences. KB’s Job is to make there be consequences for the defenses but instead we get to debate the nuances of all the things he has almost done because in reality he hasn’t done anything.

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Again almost doing something has almost no value; defenses can leave people open if they like because there are no consequences. KB’s Job is to make there be consequences for the defenses but instead we get to debate the nuances of all the things he has almost done because in reality he hasn’t done anything.

Again, the plays have been there in the passing game the past 2 games not almost there, they were there.  The QB has failed miserably at getting the ball to open receivers.  Long, short, it doesn't matter he hasn't hit a receiver in stride in the past 2 games.   IF he is too hurt to do that, then he shouldnt be in the game.  IF that's on CKB then so be it

Apparently strong is the unluckiest HC in America since every OC he has hired has sucked or maybe we should start pointing the fingers in the appropriate direction and stop blaming OCs

Edited by chapelbull
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Again, the plays have been there in the passing game the past 2 games not almost there, they were there.  The QB has failed miserably at getting the ball to open receivers.  Long, short, it doesn't matter he hasn't hit a receiver in stride in the past 2 games.   IF he is too hurt to do that, then he shouldnt be in the game.  IF that's on CKB then so be it

Apparently strong is the unluckiest HC in America since every OC he has hired has sucked or maybe we should start pointing the fingers in the appropriate direction and stop blaming OCs

This...the oc is fine...the hc has to go...

Just now, chapelbull said:

Again, the plays have been there in the passing game the past 2 games.  The QB has failed miserably at getting the ball to open receivers.  Long, short, it doesn't matter he hasn't hit a receiver in stride in the past 2 games.   IF he is too hurt to do that, then he shouldnt be in the game.  IF that's on CKB then so be it

Maybe ****** coaches of a feather flock together, QBs don’t get credit for their almost completions, defenses don’t get credit for their almost stops, coaches don’t get credit for almost wins and KB doesn’t get any credit for having half baked plays. Football is results driven and his results are the absolute worst.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Maybe ****** coaches of a feather flock together, QBs don’t get credit for their almost completions, defenses don’t get credit for their almost stops, coaches don’t get credit for almost wins and KB doesn’t get any credit for having half baked plays. Football is results driven and his results are the absolute worst.

Coaches get credit for putting players in a position to succeed.  You keep ******** about the passing numbers, but if the QB can hit ANY, ANY open receivers the past 2 weeks those numbers are drastically different.   Hell, our 3rd string walk on put up better numbers in 5 minutes with missing a wide open receiver.

We know you are only continuing this argument because no one will disagree with you saying ccs sucks, but come on.  You can troll better than that.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

According to your logic with a hurt McCloud back there they do far better with an offensive coordinator other than KB?  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

they are designed runs.

maybe if we had some play makers like Soloman or Ford to help out........

Ford yes, assuming he is overcome his immaturity. Solomon?....uhhh...no...