• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why does Kerwin Bell hate offense?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You believe in miracles and magic I suppose because he is 30 percent into his overall time here and 60 percent into his first season. It is pretty easy to judge where his current path is taking us but I suppose it’s fair to assume he will not continue full speed over the cliff he is aiming for and will at some point just jerk the steering wheel and have the bus do rolls until it comes to a stop.

You believe in draconian and off edge decision making I suppose because letting someone go when they have not even reached the half way point is unconscionable. Hell, even you said that he will get next season. Stay on point instead of trying to start a **** storm every post...

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But KB is the one that killed them 

No...the head coach makes the QB decisions in terms of in game. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Again I noted the injuries. I am talking right now...at this point right now it’s never been worse in my opinion 

so wait you're not in favor of starting walk-ons at key positions??

I vaguely remember several weeks ago you arguing we were better off starting a walk-on WR over a 4 star that was kicked off....

We haven't started a walk-on WR and walk-on QB at the same time since Holtz

12 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

so wait you're not in favor of starting walk-ons at key positions??

I vaguely remember several weeks ago you arguing we were better off starting a walk-on WR over a 4 star that was kicked off....

We haven't started a walk-on WR and walk-on QB at the same time since Holtz

Are you f’n serious???? When did I say I am not above starting walk ones? Just because the QB situation sucks? Your logic is about as on point as Pucs. Guess your still smarting about being wrong. That walk on at WR still had the best game yesterday from any WR. In terms of QB yes the walk on should be starting next week. It’s funny how you come out of the weeds as soon as there’s a loss but you’re nowhere to be found after wins. Go put your gator shirt on and do what you do best pal. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Are you f’n serious???? Your logic is about as on point as Pucs. That walk on at WR still had the best game yesterday from any WR. So you should admit that now. In terms of QB yes the walk on should be starting next week. It’s funny how you come out of the weeds as soon as there’s a loss but you’re nowhere to be found after wins. Go put your gator shirt on and do what you do best pal. 

several weeks ago your logic stated that we were better off starting a walk-on wr.

Not sure yesterday's production proves your point considering we scored 3 points.

I get tired of the sunshine pumper apologists that think we are back on track after we beat the likes of UConn

It's obvious how broken this program is with this current staff

so now we are back to starting a walk-on QB and our leading receiver is also a walk-on............good stuff.

and yes KB calling designed run plays for two fragile QBs has everything to do with their injuries.

Don't worry the sunshine pumpers will be back after we beat ECU and they will tell us what a genius KB is and how our walk-on QB will lead us to a bowl game.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, USFStPete said:

The head coach is holding him down. I’m 100% convinced. 

I've always thought the of CCS even back to Q and the gang. Would be interesting to see CKB run the whole show see where it goes cant do much worse. I watched ECU last night I'm afraid we could get tanned there?? Hope not but their trying and playin hard...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

several weeks ago your logic stated that we were better off starting a walk-on wr.

Not sure yesterday's production proves your point considering we scored 3 points.

I get tired of the sunshine pumper apologists that think we are back on track after we beat the likes of UConn

so now we are back to starting a walk-on QB and our leading receiver is also a walk-on............good stuff.

and yes KB calling designed run plays for two fragile QBs has everything to do with their injuries.

Don't worry the sunshine pumpers will be back after we beat ECU and they will tell us what a genius KB is and how our walk-on QB will lead us to a bowl 

The team isn't going anywhere without a qb...couldn't you say that for any team?  I am disappointed with McCloud but doesn't McCloud deserve a fair shot when healthy?  We actually do have talent at a number of positions...

Just now, Bull94 said:

Don't worry the sunshine pumpers will be back after we beat ECU and they will tell us what a genius KB is and how our walk-on QB will lead us to a bowl game.

So who should start at WR? That kid has still performed pretty ******* good. You would have never had him come out on the field. Yesterday he had a catch from...get this this...the walk on QB...who should be starting next week.

I agree the program is broken. It stinks. I have been explicit in that. Charlie has to go. 

In terms of QBs getting hurt, some of that is also on the OL which is atrocious. They have to run...for their lives and McCloud is a tiny dude so when he gets hit it’s not good. 

My perspective on KB is that he may indeed stink. But the reality is this is not the player quality to make that determination. It’s probably a moot point anyway. If CCS is fired a new coach will bring in his own OC. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So who should start at WR? That kid has still performed pretty ******* good. You would have never had him come out on the field. Yesterday he had a catch from...get this this...the walk on QB...who should be starting next week.

I agree the program is broken. It stinks. I have been explicit in that. Charlie has to go. 

In terms of QBs getting hurt, some of that is also on the OL which is atrocious. They have to run...for their lives and McCloud is a tiny dude so when he gets hit it’s not good. 

My perspective on KB is that he may indeed stink. But the reality is this is not the player quality to make that determination. It’s probably a moot point anyway. If CCS is fired a new coach will bring in his own OC. 

Great so that is where we are now.

celebrating catches.....I guess if you only put up 3 points then you have to look for the "small" victories.

running fragile QBs is on the playcaller. It's why Barnett got hurt last year and it's why both our scholarship QBs are hurt this year.

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Great so that is where we are now.

celebrating catches.....I guess if you only put up 3 points then you have to look for the "small" victories.

running fragile QBs is on the playcaller. It's why Barnett got hurt last year and it's why both our scholarship QBs are hurt this year.

Fragile running QBs have to run because of line play. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Fragile running QBs have to run because of line play. 

they are designed runs.

maybe if we had some play makers like Soloman or Ford to help out........