• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got kicked out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

I don’t think it’s ok to attack the players but coaches are fair game in my opinion

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

I don’t think it’s ok to attack the players but coaches are fair game in my opinion

That’s what I did but everyone was there. I ;knew I was gonna get the boot when I did it but it needed to be done.  Probably shouldn't have but oh well. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

That’s what I did but everyone was there. I ;knew I was gonna get the boot when I did it but it needed to be done.  Probably shouldn't have but oh well. 

Did they apologize to you afterwards for their shortcomings? Did the on-field play change after you said your piece?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

You said: "Because I screamed at our puss ass team. What a bunch of charlies"

It takes quite a bit to get kicked out of a sporting event it seems. Kind of curious exactly how much screaming went on...

Screaming at the Coaching staff is more understandable I guess. Charlie gets paid millions and is a public figure. Comes with the territory. As far as booing though, whether at the staff or players, it seems REALLY common for people to boo at college football games. Surprised how many took issue with this. I don't do that personally, but it's kind of a regular thing for people who paid money, and took the time to come out to the stadium to boo a horrible performance. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Somehow I get the image of the father from “A Christmas Story” yelling at the team the same way he yelled at the Bumpes’ dogs...loud but not saying real words...I can’t get that image out 😂

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

26 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

22 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

That’s what I did but everyone was there.

14 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Because I screamed at our puss ass team. What a bunch of charlies

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I ;knew I was gonna get the boot when I did it but it needed to be done.

This is the part I'm always fuzzy about .... "Needed to be done"?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is the part I'm always fuzzy about .... "Needed to be done"?

I will side with Jchem1995, berating the coaching staff after that performance is perfectly acceptable and they need to be held accountable.  The best way to do this is let him know every time you see them that they are a piece of shat.  I looked forward to this season for the past 8 mos and less than 1 mos into the season it is over.  They get paid handsomely so it is our job to let them know we don’t approve of being joke,  everyone has their own approach but sitting by silently and accepting this is not ok.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will side with Jchem1995, berating the coaching staff after that performance is perfectly acceptable and they need to be held accountable.  The best way to do this is let him know every time you see them that they are a piece of shat.  I looked forward to this season for the past 8 mos and less than 1 mos into the season it is over.  They get paid handsomely so it is our job to let them know we don’t approve of being joke,  everyone has their own approach but sitting by silently and accepting this is not ok.

First, he said he was aiming it "at our puss ass team. What a bunch of charlies". Second, and I think this has already been addressed, what does one hope to accomplish by screaming at players and/or coaches? The only need that is fulfilled one's need for a catharsis. Acting like this is some sort of public service for us fans to help the program is a ******* joke ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This one would take effort...You can get the email addresses for the coaches and MK. Put your feelings in print(not crazy ****but your sentiments) own them. Sure you don't have the audience to impress but, if your really a fan and or, alumnus your opinion matters. Hate email? nope it will be treated for what it is. I've emailed MK before and it wasn't a fluff note. He ( our yes someone) responded. If we all feel strongly about this embarrassing season so far, grow a pair send an email and express your opinion.

This yelling crap...Then coming on TBP to keep ranting...Then the ever so popular, I'm Sorry.....Attacking members because they think your actions are screwed up...C'mon sonny grow up.(not you Frisco I'm talking to the armchair blogger) Think about this... Your wearing USF logo. Your obviously older than the players. What must they think of..You? Their kids and young men. What did the visiting recruits think of You?  What damage did You do?  If you feel the need to boo your Team or act out to a point You get thrown out?  Don't go...None of us like these failures were seeing on the field. The majority of us will be disappointed, frustrated and yes, pissed but, we aren't taking it out on the Team or Coaches publicly. Believe me, we have clout and someone is listening.  And, Jchem...don't call out the Old Guys. Many of us Old Guys have done things in our lives that you will only experience on your game controller. 

I wasn't going to say anything on this pathetic subject but...screw it, you get tired of this pseudo tough guy crap... own your actions and bad attitude but know, there is no excuse for your actions.                          

• Upvote 1