• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got kicked out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

It's not just the kids on the field.  Parents drop a bunch of money, bring their families to watch the games and then have to put up with drunken, profane, self-centered "fans".  I'm surprised that there are not a lot more fights than there are just for that reason.  You're only young once but immature is forever.

Okay so here it is. This is what I said that has people in a hullabaloo, I said WTF was that? To the “children” / coaching staff. That’s it. No “you suck”, or hey coach F off. No players names were called. Just asked that simple question. WTF was that at 34 to 0 halftime. I have learned from my “mistake”. Going forward I’ll leave out the f bomb.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

So I also sit in section 119. I let a few F bombs fly during game play but I wouldn't yell at the team as they enter the tunnel. I just don't think it solves anything. That plus I know there are often times a lot of kids in the stands in our section. I ended up leaving after the end of 3rd Quarter. I just couldn't watch anymore. 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567

14 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

A drunk Dennis Hopper be a huge coach upgrade over Strong. 

I walked out before half time.  Did we run the picket fence at 'em in the 2nd half?

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  810

I tried to leave at the end of the 3rd... but my 13yo son would not have it!  He insisted on staying till the end and supporting the team.  He was hanging over the edge of the stadium for 15 minutes as the players went by giving high fives.

He's played sports his entire life, football, basketball, lacrosse, etc.   He knows what its like to win and to lose.

I was very proud of him and his standards!!!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

I tried to leave at the end of the 3rd... but my 13yo son would not have it!  He insisted on staying till the end and supporting the team.  He was hanging over the edge of the stadium for 15 minutes as the players went by giving high fives.

He's played sports his entire life, football, basketball, lacrosse, etc.   He knows what its like to win and to lose.

Very cool...you've done well in raising him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

34 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

Good Kid = Good Adult   Nice Job Dad... Now he will tune you up when you get out of line...Ha! 

I have one of those critters but he's 46 and trying to tune me up...To late.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Nick Carroll said:

So I also sit in section 119. I let a few F bombs fly during game play but I wouldn't yell at the team as they enter the tunnel. I just don't think it solves anything. That plus I know there are often times a lot of kids in the stands in our section. I ended up leaving after the end of 3rd Quarter. I just couldn't watch anymore. 

As a parent of a 10 year old, I appreciate your refrain.  I'm in 215 and during the Wisconsin game, there was a Bull's fan liberally using the F word like he was getting paid to do it.    I left after the 3rd.  Increasing my blood pressure wasn't worth staying.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095

On 9/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, 94 Bull said:

I personally follow the same rule as your son, no matter how bad or good a game is going I will not leave until the game is over.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

200.gif