• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got kicked out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,876
  • Days Won:  67

31 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is not an age specific problem ......

image.png.a16f1901ac5e9964e646e419ff9381f2.png

I have very few lines however I will even frown at this one, finally I think we all agree this is over the line.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

10 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I like to get hopped up and heckle old ladies when they’re playing bingo. I get it.

Just don't pick the wrong group .....

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I was in the Army one week after my 18th birthday, old enough to die for your country, vote and get charged as adult than you are a man  whether you feel like one or not.  Those men would definitely want to come up in the stands and beat the crap out of me and I would deserve it.  The decisions we make have consequences and this is a good lesson for those men, when you perform poorly and others pay to see this performance there are consequences, if you want to boo than boo, if you don’t than don’t.  I am too old to curse the coaches anymore but don’t see the big deal with others doing it. 

Agreed. I don't scream, curse loudly, or boo at the games, but I don't see it as a big deal if others do. Hoping we don't start catering too much to the most sensitive people in society and start throwing people out of games or reprimanding them somehow for booing. That's just crazy. I seriously doubt there are many players who are THAT sensitive that they can't handle it. A football stadium isn't exactly a "safe space"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Agreed. I don't scream, curse loudly, or boo at the games, but I don't see it as a big deal if others do. Hoping we don't start catering too much to the most sensitive people in society and start throwing people out of games or reprimanding them somehow for booing. That's just crazy. I seriously doubt there are many players who are THAT sensitive that they can't handle it. A football stadium isn't exactly a "safe space"

It could be their parents booing the loudest 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It could be their parents booing the loudest 🤷‍♂️

There's definitely a line, but booing shouldn't be it in my opinion 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Boo once, get it out of your system, and then move on. i don't do it, but I get it. Vulgarity has always made me uncomfortable. 

At the last War on I4 game at Ray jay, we were near a drunk fan that was very frustrated with the USF performance.  It started with the middle finger, moved on the swearing like  sailor. I chose not to approach him, as I did not need to get punched. We had my future 6 year old grandson with us, and it was impossible to shield him from the language. We asked to be moved. Fortunately, they found us some open seats  IIRC.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

A number of years ago at RJS, after the Bulls knocked the snot out of Georgia Southern (or another tiny school whose players never quit) the USF Student Section loudly booed their players as they left the field and headed into the tunnel.   I found it sad that they stooped to that level.  I guess it made the green and gold painted gang feel big.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,024
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

A number of years ago at RJS, after the Bulls knocked the snot out of Georgia Southern (or another tiny school whose players never quit) the USF Student Section loudly booed their players as they left the field and headed into the tunnel.   I found it sad that they stooped to that level.  I guess it made the green and gold painted gang feel big.

Well we were a small fish too at the time of Ga. Southern....smaller than them. Doesn't make it okay, but your point about it being Ga Southern makes no sense.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Cool story, bro ....... of course, even if true you have no clue if there was more to that story than your fuzzy memory. Did they boo every visiting, losing team that year way back then?

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,378
  • Days Won:  43

USF never beat Georgia Southern so must of been different school