• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got kicked out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I was in the Army one week after my 18th birthday, old enough to die for your country, vote and get charged as adult than you are a man  whether you feel like one or not.  Those men would definitely want to come up in the stands and beat the crap out of me and I would deserve it.  The decisions we make have consequences and this is a good lesson for those men, when you perform poorly and others pay to see this performance there are consequences, if you want to boo than boo, if you don’t than don’t.  I am too old to curse the coaches anymore but don’t see the big deal with others doing it. 

Wow, what a load of ****.   I was in the army around that age and I was not a grown man. 

I was 21 and even to me three 18 yo's were boys. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, MMW said:

Wow, what a load of ****.   I was in the army around that age and I was not a grown man. 

I was 21 and even to me three 18 yo's were boys. 

If a bunch of drunk grown ups had heckled me in college when I was getting yanked from a game, I’d have questioned their choices in life a lot more than my own.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You’re screwed. You know my face. Met my kids and wife. Your brand suffers by association.

I have been getting numerous hang up phone calls ....

BTW, any idea yet on the BYU tix? ........ if you still want to put the fam thru that.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, JTrue said:

If a bunch of drunk grown ups had heckled me in college when I was getting yanked from a game, I’d have questioned their choices in life a lot more than my own.

I'm picturing that scene from Hoosiers when old drunk Shooter(Dennis Hopper) stumbled onto the court to yell at the team.  I bet he thought it had to be done. 

Screenshot_20190929-204418_Twitter.jpg

Edited by MMW
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Exactly, a man, kid, boy,  or whatever between 18-22 can withstand some heckling so no big deal, thanks for proving the point.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, MMW said:

I'm picturing that scene from Hoosiers when old drunk Shooter(Dennis Hopper) stumbled onto the courtyard to yell at the team.  I bet he thought it had to be done. 

Screenshot_20190929-204418_Twitter.jpg

It got them to the state championship ...... if we win our first conference championship, we all owe jchem a huge mea culpa.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, MMW said:

Some boys never become men but keep pushing little camper because your day will come.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

23 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Yeah, but he revels in being @puc86. I’m in that gray area where a few people like me for some poop jokes, a lot of others don’t for the same poop jokes and I might have made a comment about @Skingraft mom. It’s complicated. Best to stay under the radar.

39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Didn't puc get one?

It’s nice that you guys would worry about me being swarmed by fans or getting alcohol poisoning from all of my free beers but it’s worth it if I can help grow our community.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

If 119 as noted, pretty sure we all in the section across the tunnel have been embarrassed more times than we can count for this guy over the years.  The screaming at the tunnel is a 3-4-5 game a year occurrence for this one.