• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got kicked out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Then you should love this.  What does the Starship Enterprise have in common with toilet paper? They both circle Uranus in search of Klingons.

Classic... this is a personal story, so forgive me. My 9 year old, 7 at the time, came home one day and was super quiet but broke down eventually and showed me his folder from the day that had his behavior stuff in it. His teacher had written something about him in class. I finally got him to break, but they were doing a lesson on the solar system and he told me he made a joke about Uranus and got in trouble for saying it "too many times." When I asked him what that meant, he burst into tears and said, "a lot... I said it a lot of times!"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Classic... this is a personal story, so forgive me. My 9 year old, 7 at the time, came home one day and was super quiet but broke down eventually and showed me his folder from the day that had his behavior stuff in it. His teacher had written something about him in class. I finally got him to break, but they were doing a lesson on the solar system and he told me he made a joke about Uranus and got in trouble for saying it "too many times." When I asked him what that meant, he burst into tears and said, "a lot... I said it a lot of times!"

I would be proud...but that’s me 😀

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You're? C'mon... you're better than that.

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Never, ever, thought I'd see this.   

Winning football means nothing now.  I'm content.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Great story, appears the apple does not fall far from the tree.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Great story, appears the apple does not fall far from the tree.  

Or in Jtrue's case the Nut doesn't fall far from the tree.  😉

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And just like that I rescind my offer of editor at Puc86 Corp, no wwcjld bracelet for you!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

And just like that I rescind my offer of editor at Puc86 Corp, no wwcjld bracelet for you!

Guest Jonesy Bull

Im as frustrated as anybody, but never cool to heckle, cuss, or boo the the team.  Ther are kids in the stands that pick up on these things.  And the players are amatures not professionals.

Team sucks but cant let emotions get out of control in public.  Privacy of your own home different story....ive destroyed a couple of remotes!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,343
  • Days Won:  10

It's not just the kids on the field.  Parents drop a bunch of money, bring their families to watch the games and then have to put up with drunken, profane, self-centered "fans".  I'm surprised that there are not a lot more fights than there are just for that reason.  You're only young once but immature is forever.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

6 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

It's not just the kids on the field.  Parents drop a bunch of money, bring their families to watch the games and then have to put up with drunken, profane, self-centered "fans".  I'm surprised that there are not a lot more fights than there are just for that reason.  You're only young once but immature is forever.

As someone mentioned, although I've never had to use it, that texting feature the stadium has for problems seems to work pretty well ...