• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Competition

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It is what it is. 2019 xCJL hasn't done ****., therefore, 2007 xCJL was bad at his job and didn't win any games. And don't even begin to try and bring up things like statistics showing he won games or video of him actually winning games. Those can not be used as proof (see @puc86 p. 1-13 of this thread) to overturn my belief. 

head exploding GIF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It is what it is. 2019 xCJL hasn't done ****., therefore, 2007 xCJL was bad at his job and didn't win any games. And don't even begin to try and bring up things like statistics showing he won games or video of him actually winning games. Those can not be used as proof (see @puc86 p. 1-13 of this thread) to overturn my belief. 

Is this still the KB argument? I think if CJL was starting his career as an NFL head coach and had put up the worst numbers in the entire NFL (although he has actual experience) but then I wanted to say but look what he did at USF that would be more pertinent. Also I have yet to see the video of the dual threat attack I have only taken your word that you have seen it. I will give you that KB is a great DII coach which makes him roughly the 1000th best coach in the football world.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Is this still the KB argument? 

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I just don’t understand why KB wouldn’t go with McCloud if he runs the offense more like KB intends to run its offense it’s almost as if it’s not true or something.

Someone doesn't know how to take a loss. I'm just waiting for you to bring out your Sharpie and start crossing out Valdosta stats. Or you could always just watch a Valdosta game and declare the plays aren't happening in front of your eyes. 

Edited by JTrue

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Someone doesn't know how to take a loss. I'm just waiting for you to bring out your Sharpie and start crossing out Valdosta stats. Or you could always just watch a Valdosta game and declare the plays aren't happening in front of your eyes. 

Is there a full game video readily available on the internet? Most everything I have seen was highlights that seemed to be perfect passing pockets with wide open lanes, video from peoples cell phones which didn’t show much and was hard to watch and video highlights from their opponents which made everything seem like a busted play or an interception. I have provided some video for my position but I have yet to see anything where anyone else provided video or links for theirs.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

42 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Is there a full game video readily available on the internet? Most everything I have seen was highlights that seemed to be perfect passing pockets with wide open lanes, video from peoples cell phones which didn’t show much and was hard to watch and video highlights from their opponents which made everything seem like a busted play or an interception. I have provided some video for my position but I have yet to see anything where anyone else provided video or links for theirs.

Here is the 2018 Championship Game for starters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItKW0oe28f4

Edit: Intermittent skimming lead me to a Read Option at 34 minutes in, coincidentally this was also the first play I watched of the game

Edited by 206BULL
Intermittent skimming lead me to a Read Option

Just now, 206BULL said:

Did you just type “2018 Valdosta football game” into Google?!? How the **** did you know to do that? And besides, this is the game he doesn’t believe happened.

2 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Thanks 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, cmhatter said:

I can’t believe this is even a debate. BB is what he is... you’ve got years of film on him. He’s not better today than he was at Alabama or when he first arrived. He has some of the worst mechanics... can’t figure out how to set his feet and is simply an average qb at best.

And just as a fun fact, if he stays healthy last year, he is most assuredly the Bulls record holder for passing yards in a season. I'm not sure I can wrap my head around that ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And just as a fun fact, if he stays healthy last year, he is most assuredly the Bulls record holder for passing yards in a season. I'm not sure I can wrap my head around that ....

maybe our last OC was a genius

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Thanks 

I’ll save you the suspense. The QB runs 12 times on designed QB runs and hands off another 8 times on options. It is a well-known fact that a QB must run 13 times in a game to be considered part of the offense.