• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong has got to go!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

UCF would probably be 1-2 or 2-1 if they had USF’s schedule this season. USF would be probably 2-1 or 3-0 if they had UCF schedule right now 

you don't watch much Bulls football do you? you think UCF would have lost to Georgia Tech??? USF would have beaten Stanford????

wow............

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

they ran a new offense and had a new coach after going 12-0. guess what? they went 12-0 again.

they are starting a true freshman this year. they won't use that as an excuse.

I'm tired of the excuses from fans and strong.

Big difference is they took years to get their offensive system in place while USF finally is starting an offensive system that we all hope will work in the years to come 

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Big difference is they took years to get their offensive system in place while USF finally is starting an offensive system that we all hope will work in the years to come 

this is their HCs 2nd year. what are you talking about?

Just now, Bull94 said:

you don't watch much Bulls football do you? you think UCF would have lost to Georgia Tech??? USF would have beaten Stanford????

wow............

No I said or 2-1. No way UCF beard Wisconsin. No way USF loses to FAMU and FAU. Stanford I think USF would win with McCloud and now the offense waking up. 

Just now, Bull94 said:

this is their HCs 2nd year. what are you talking about?

Talking about the offensive system in place at USF. Last year was Sterling ‘s this year KB

Just now, Bull Daly said:

No I said or 2-1. No way UCF beard Wisconsin. No way USF loses to FAMU and FAU. Stanford I think USF would win with McCloud and now the offense waking up. 

you might want to pump those brakes. you are setting yourself up for severe disappointment.

south carolina state had more first downs and a greater time of possession than we did.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Hot McDonalds fries are a top culinary achievement.   Unfortunately they quickly turn into inedible unsatisfying cardboard.  Kind of of like USF under CJL.... 

Hash browns...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

UCF did not change their offense when Frost left. The incoming staff kept the same system. Now they are in their second year, so maybe they have been slowly changing it, but the coaches kept what Frost created and ran with it. 

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

they ran a new offense and had a new coach after going 12-0. guess what? they went 12-0 again.

they are starting a true freshman this year. they won't use that as an excuse.

I'm tired of the excuses from fans and strong.

Oh that’s the card we want to play? No, there wasn’t nearly as much of a change that we had going from Taggart and Weist to Strong and Gilbert. And since that’s the card we’re playing we UCF won one less game with bowl included than they did the previous season, which is the exact same thing that happened to us when we had a new coach. Milton was their common denominator much like Flowers was ours, except no, their offense wasn’t nearly as tampered with as ours was with Gilbert. 

You’re as tired of the excuses as I am of people saying fire Strong when we haven’t even played a conference game this season. 

Edited by OcalaBull2

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you might want to pump those brakes. you are setting yourself up for severe disappointment.

south carolina state had more first downs and a greater time of possession than we did.

Just trying to keep my hype going lol. I know it sounds ridiculous but it is still too early. Look I get that Strong is not an offensive coach which is why I’m happy he hire KB to fix the offense. We are three games in. Usually takes teams about 3 live  games to get it so hopefully USF will start scoring more points. 

Just now, Gismo said:

UCF did not change their offense when Frost left. The incoming staff kept the same system. Now they are in their second year, so maybe they have been slowly changing it, but the coaches kept what Frost created and ran with it. 

sorry that's not how it works. nobody comes in and runs an identical offense.

After watching the Knights' 56-17 demolition of UConn in the season-opener Thursday night, it's already abundantly clear: New coach Josh Heupel's offense might just be even better than old coach Scott Frost's offense.

Heisman-contending quarterback McKenzie Milton (346 passing yards and five TDs) and his teammates weren't kidding when they said during the preseason that Heupel's offense actually moves faster than Frost's.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-ucf-uconn-josh-heupel-scott-frost-mckenzie-milton-20180831-story.html