• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong has got to go!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

35 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

You mean the successful business model that has out performed the competition for 50 years? I'll take it!

https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/operations/how-golden-corral-bucking-buffet-collapse

Not sure I've ever been in a Golden Corral.  Billion + in sales is impressive.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

An accomplishment to the tune of $1.73 BILLION in sales last year.

It's just not my nature to denigrate one based on their position in life. Sometimes you just gotta make lemonade.

McDonalds brought in $23 billion in sales, I am still not impressed by McDonalds Food.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

McDonalds brought in $23 billion in sales, I am still not impressed by McDonalds Food.

There's probably only one person in the world that cares, which means your opinion is as close to 0% you can get. If your measuring success by numbers, or position.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

There's probably only one person in the world that cares, which means your opinion is as close to 0% you can get. If your measuring success by numbers, or position.

There is no way you think most people are impressed by McDonalds food. Many times people go for it because it’s the only option or it’s convenient or within their budget but all things held equal most people would go for something else if they could. In a lot of ways it is a lot like winning an AAC championship I guess, but without the whole money thing of course.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is no way you think most people are impressed by McDonalds food. Many times people go for it because it’s the only option or it’s convenient or within their budget but all things held equal most people would go for something else if they could. In a lot of ways it is a lot like winning an AAC championship I guess, but without the whole money thing of course.

IF all things were equal you wouldn't even be here in this conversation. This started with your convoluted theory of success based ONLY on your opinion. Which once again, is as close to 0% in importance as we can get. As is mine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

IF all things were equal you wouldn't even be here in this conversation. This started with your convoluted theory of success based ONLY on your opinion. Which once again, is as close to 0% in importance as we can get. As is mine.

No my opinion is that success has to have some sort of consensus in order to have actual value. If making money is McDonalds goal then they are great (this should be their ultimate goal) if making great food is their goal then they probably should go back to the drawing board, if our goal is to be a great football team than winning the AAC shouldn’t be part of that equation because the people that care about the AAC much less it’s championships is pretty close to that zero percent number you are throwing around. Everyone in the AAC automatically loses because at the end of the day they are in the AAC.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That McRib though

7 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

That McRib though

I can’t speak to that as I don’t eat pork, but I imagine it tastes like bbq sauce.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Real talk,  it is only good once a year. The second one is always disappointing after the mcRib returns. 

• Upvote 1