• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks for the ticketing changes USF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

From several emails sent to season tix holders:

If you need any assistance with your online account, below are step by step guides for each option you have when managing your tickets!

Viewing Your Tickets (Guide)
Forwarding Your Tickets (Guide)
Selling Your Tickets (Guide)

I actually had read though that stuff.  I will again just to see if it specifically covered my issues.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

From several emails sent to season tix holders:

If you need any assistance with your online account, below are step by step guides for each option you have when managing your tickets!

Viewing Your Tickets (Guide)
Forwarding Your Tickets (Guide)
Selling Your Tickets (Guide)

But did they open them and read them to us? The unfortunate thing is no one thinks to look at things until they need them and at that point its usual last minute and more difficult. I guess we are doing all we can, but any new implementation will have a learning curve that is sometimes too difficult for some and will have its share of people that will navigate away.  

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I actually had read though that stuff.  I will again just to see if it specifically covered my issues.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But did they open them and read them to us? The unfortunate thing is no one thinks to look at things until they need them and at that point its usual last minute and more difficult. I guess we are doing all we can, but any new implementation will have a learning curve that is sometimes too difficult for some and will have its share of people that will navigate away.  

I just went through them all again and the thing I missed was "Mobile Browser".  Also, there aren't any directions for receiving the tickets if you don't have an account so that might be a helpful thing to add.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

I just went through them all again and the thing I missed was "Mobile Browser".  Also, there aren't any directions for receiving the tickets if you don't have an account so that might be a helpful thing to add.

I was on the receiving end of the transfer process.  I received an email from University of South Florida saying tickets had been transferred to me with a link to Accept tickets.  When I clicked the link, it took me to the USFbullstix website to sign in or create an account.  I all ready had an account, so after logging in, I clicked the Accept Ticket link and it added the tickets to my account.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

12 hours ago, MikeG said:

not sure what you mean  by "the paper you used". That is just a photograph I took from the end zone and had an 8 x 10 made. It is one of my favorite shots.

If you are talking about the paper behind the ticket-- it came with the holder, along with this tab that stands the holder upright. 

Oh I was just complimenting the photo and pointing out that photos are another great use of printing memories to display (similar to tickets).

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

I’m a millennial and saw how my parents and olds were totally overwhelmed by technology changes and still are today. I try to be an early adopter of new tech even if I think it’s not needed so that I don’t get left behind. I’m sure the boomers thought that too and then the times left them behind. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

57 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Also, there aren't any directions for receiving the tickets if you don't have an account so that might be a helpful thing to add.

Agreed. It was sent out to people who obviously already had accounts so I guess the thought process wasn't there. Should have just added that for transferring to those without accounts, they will need to set one up and details would be in the email they'd receive.

1 hour ago, Gismo said:

I’m a millennial and saw how my parents and olds were totally overwhelmed by technology changes and still are today. I try to be an early adopter of new tech even if I think it’s not needed so that I don’t get left behind. I’m sure the boomers thought that too and then the times left them behind. 

Yep, it's tough to keep up especially if you are retired and not required to do so because of a job.  I really make an effort but there is so much new stuff that comes up so quickly.  I started a Twitter account a few years ago and have been passed by with all the newer stuff.  No real need for it so eventually you say WTF and don't learn it.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Image result for abacus and a map

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, John Lewis said:

We're probably not that far away from the time where we don't even mail season tickets. Everything will be on mobile devices down the road. 

John, I really hope there has been enough positive response on the STM box this year. I get no hard tickets and eventually no card, but opening the box was like Christmas. It was really special and I hope it continues to be done so well.