• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks for the ticketing changes USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s what I have when I go to NY Rangers game in NYC. It is actually a lot easier than what is being described here, 

Let's Go Rangers!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

45 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s what I have when I go to NY Rangers game in NYC. It is actually a lot easier than what is being described here, 

I don't know that it is necessarily that hard (it could be given that we apparently operate on an independent platform of ticketmaster) but we are clearly not doing a good job of communicating the easy way to complete the process if someone actively making the effort to make a transfer well in advance has this much trouble while engaging the ticket office.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don't know that it is necessarily that hard (it could be given that we apparently operate on an independent platform of ticketmaster) but we are clearly not doing a good job of communicating the easy way to complete the process if someone actively making the effort to make a transfer well in advance has this much trouble while engaging the ticket office.  

My biggest confusion came from being told or reading that the recipient would have to have a Ticketmaster account.  It should be made clear that they need to have a USF Ticketmaster account.  

The other confusing part was, once I was told to log into my USF account through a browser and going to those tickets, that you don't have to have a Google Wallet or Apple Pay or whatever they are.  

Now that that is understood I should be able to walk someone through receiving a transfer if they are willing to have a USF account.

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, @John Lewis

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

My biggest confusion came from being told or reading that the recipient would have to have a Ticketmaster account.  It should be made clear that they need to have a USF Ticketmaster account.  

The other confusing part was, once I was told to log into my USF account through a browser and going to those tickets, that you don't have to have a Google Wallet or Apple Pay or whatever they are.  

Now that that is understood I should be able to walk someone through receiving a transfer if they are willing to have a USF account.

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, John.

I am sure that you could, and I am just bouncing things off the wall right now, what if we proactively send out detailed instructions with screenshots before all hell conceivably breaks loose next week and we have a customer service nightmare on our hands? Most of us have experienced trouble getting people to the games when we handed them a ticket and offered them food and beers at our tailgate, imagine how difficult that maybe if the person has to exert "effort". 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am sure that you could, and I am just bouncing things off the wall right now, what if we proactively send out detailed instructions with screenshots before all hell conceivably breaks loose next week and we have a customer service nightmare on our hands?

From several emails sent to season tix holders:

If you need any assistance with your online account, below are step by step guides for each option you have when managing your tickets!

Viewing Your Tickets (Guide)
Forwarding Your Tickets (Guide)
Selling Your Tickets (Guide)

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

We're probably not that far away from the time where we don't even mail season tickets. Everything will be on mobile devices down the road. 

Doing away with having at least the cards for season tickets would be a mistake of Biblical proportions ...

16 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, @John Lewis

The account would be through the USF Ticketmaster account.

You do not have to have Google Wallet, or Apple Pay in order to scan the tickets. Those are only recommended if there are connectivity issue at the stadium when entering.

You sounds like you're ready to go in transferring the tickets.

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Doing away with having at least the cards for season tickets would be a mistake of Biblical proportions ...

I have become a fan of the cards. 

The way the technology is going in regards to the ticketing industry will likely make the cards obsolete at some point.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

In the past, when I bought tickets and printed them out, they would list Club Access which I'd show the Club Access attendant to get into the Club Section.  Looking at the digital ticket, it only lists what gate to enter and seat number.  How will the attendant know you have Club Access if it's not shown on the digital ticket? 

Nevermind, just realized it says Club Access at the top of the ticket.  More coffee needed....

Edited by bullstampede9922
Nevermind....