• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks for the ticketing changes USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Thanks for monitoring this board and answering questions, @John Lewis.

I have another.  I may have some friends just walking up to buy tickets next Friday night.  For walk up, will the ticket be transferred to your phone while you are at the window?  I know they do not have a ticketmaster account or a USF tix account.  Will they need one of those to just buy a walk up ticket?

I can confirm that paper tickets are still a thing at Ray Jay. There isn't an efficient way to handle them for the Luxury Suites, as many of them are corporate tickets and it is too time consuming to transfer upwards of 20 tickets per game. I would imagine that day of sales at the box office will be given a paper ticket. 

USF Ticket.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,678
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I went to one of those supposedly uber secure password generating programs and it was a real blast getting them all set up in it ...

I use LastPass.  And it is fine on the desktop but using it on the phone, which I don't do often, presents some challenges for me.  

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I can confirm that paper tickets are still a thing at Ray Jay. There isn't an efficient way to handle them for the Luxury Suites, as many of them are corporate tickets and it is too time consuming to transfer upwards of 20 tickets per game. I would imagine that day of sales at the box office will be given a paper ticket. 

USF Ticket.jpg

I've been told day of game will be phone.  Don't know for sure though.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, CousinRicky said:

I use LastPass.  And it is fine on the desktop but using it on the phone, which I don't do often, presents some challenges for me.  

Seems to me that would be unnecessary additional work for the attendants. Much easier to just print out a ticket, especially considering the fact that they still have paper tickets being utilized at the stadium. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Thanks for monitoring this board and answering questions, @John Lewis.

I have another.  I may have some friends just walking up to buy tickets next Friday night.  For walk up, will the ticket be transferred to your phone while you are at the window?  I know they do not have a ticketmaster account or a USF tix account.  Will they need one of those to just buy a walk up ticket?

1 hour ago, Cornada said:

They will be arrested 😉

Only if they're wearing red ......

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

image.thumb.png.ccbec0d47b47b548c9043e9757b562de.png

image of the souvenir ticket they gave out to fans who did not get season ticket versions aka "paper waste".

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

29 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I also asked my friends from Madison who are coming down if they got paper tickets buying in the UW allocation.  He laughed and said he hasn't seen any tickets yet so maybe he better check it out.  I told him he better load up the ticketmaster app on his phone just in case.

Edited by 79 Bull

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

13 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I also asked my friends from Madison who are coming down if they got paper tickets buying in the UW allocation.  He laughed and said he hasn't seen any tickets yet so maybe he better check it out.  I told him he better load up the ticketmaster app on his phone just in case.

Since we've gotten our Tech tix for the following week, the fact they may not have gotten theirs already may be kind of a red flag to begin with ...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

48 minutes ago, MikeG said:

image.thumb.png.ccbec0d47b47b548c9043e9757b562de.png

image of the souvenir ticket they gave out to fans who did not get season ticket versions aka "paper waste".

100% with mike g on my this. Thanks have a ceremonial wall where I staple up all my important tickets.  I have the original KY Wesleyan ticket. Nothing fancy just a ticket from ticketmaster, but it shows the date and time.   

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

8-2-Scan0024.thumb.jpg.1749d8335219929a62518d6407eb622a.jpg

yep-- total garbage-- who needs this stuff -- so wasteful

You are 100% right Mike. I have all of my stubs from every USF game I’ve ever attended and they bring up great memories. I think The bowl game tickets will remain in paper form as it is good PR for the sponsor (which I have from every ball game the balls have been in) 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

100% with mike g on my this. Thanks have a ceremonial wall where I staple up all my important tickets.  I have the original KY Wesleyan ticket. Nothing fancy just a ticket from ticketmaster, but it shows the date and time.   

I did the same. Have all of the first year tickets (unused) in a frame in my den. It is most important USF collectible.