• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Ticket Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

I am thinking of buying Lanyards and punching a hole in the card. Does anyone think this will be an issue? I am sure some of you have come across this in the Bucs or Lightning. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

4 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

I am thinking of buying Lanyards and punching a hole in the card. Does anyone think this will be an issue? I am sure some of you have come across this in the Bucs or Lightning. 

I would think that would be fine, just make sure there is no whole on the strip that they have to scan. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

24 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Bucs cards come punched, with a lanyard but Lightning is just card but punching a hole should work ... but like 83 said, keep clear of any area to be scanned.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

If we follow the market and prepunch them we will find the one person with trypophobia and complain about how they can no longer go to the games and how stupid USF is for following the best business practices of their market. People complain about why should they buy season tickets when some guy on the corner is selling them for $15, so USF follows the trends and takes one of the few steps they can to alleviate the issue and then all of the sudden no one knows one of the 83% of people in Urban areas that have a smartphone and could use the digital form and they and no one in their group are even part of the 96% of people with a cellphone where they could just text them the image of the ticket or it would be completely impossible for them to print the image and explain to the ticket taker that they are some how prevented from engaging in a basic function of current society and could they please scan their print out. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

All change is bad. Epidatsit 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If we follow the market and prepunch them we will find the one person with trypophobia and complain about how they can no longer go to the games and how stupid USF is for following the best business practices of their market. People complain about why should they buy season tickets when some guy on the corner is selling them for $15, so USF follows the trends and takes one of the few steps they can to alleviate the issue and then all of the sudden no one knows one of the 83% of people in Urban areas that have a smartphone and could use the digital form and they and no one in their group are even part of the 96% of people with a cellphone where they could just text them the image of the ticket or it would be completely impossible for them to print the image and explain to the ticket taker that they are some how prevented from engaging in a basic function of current society and could they please scan their print out. 

Everyone is special and has individual needs that prevent them from the slightest change. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Nick Carroll said:

Everyone is special and has individual needs that prevent them from the slightest change. 

And everyone knows I am the only special person, my mom told me so. I feel bad for people that are legitimately effected like @CousinRicky 's friend and I hope there is something that is being considered to accommodate them. But the arm chair qbs that want to second guess any change of anything and blow everything out of proportion especially when the move is to what is becoming normal best practices and is I assume a way of addressing what has been an ongoing complaint I just do not understand what they want USF to do and shockingly enough they rarely offer up anything that would be a better idea. Anyone can come up with a million ways something wont work but its far more valuable to be able to come up with at least one thing that may.   

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Nick Carroll said:

It wasn’t an issue at the Sun Dome when Women’s Basketball began using cards back in 2017.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Has anyone heard any updates as to how many season tickets have been sold to date?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

It wasn’t an issue at the Sun Dome when Women’s Basketball began using cards back in 2017.

We opted for paper tickets in '17 but used the cards last year.