• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Ticket Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I know that it is obvious, but this program desperately needs to start winning meaningful games to get some juice back. 

Couldn’t agree more

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Couldn’t agree more

Perhaps we can get some juice in 1.5 weeks!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, USFDan said:

When you can't even sell out the lower bowl against a ranked Big Ten team that may have the best RB in the country, you can't complain about not being P5.

I think most of us just want to win big games again and regain some excitement about the future of the team.  Not really concerned about the crowd or lack thereof, they really don’t deserve a decent crowd with the way they quit on the season last year.  I am excited about the off season moves and only care what happens on the field, if they beat UW in front of 30k or less i would be absolutely thrilled and winning big games will solve the the attendance thing going forward or at least help it tremendously.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I think most of us just want to win big games again and regain some excitement about the future of the team.  Not really concerned about the crowd or lack thereof, they really don’t deserve a decent crowd with the way they quit on the season last year.  I am excited about the off season moves and only care what happens on the field, if they beat UW in front of 30k or less i would be absolutely thrilled and winning big games will solve the the attendance thing going forward or at least help it tremendously.

I think it will take a year or 2 but if we win next Friday it will help attendance and bring back that that we were known for!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Thebullsfan said:

I think it will take a year or 2 but if we win next Friday it will help attendance and bring back that that we were known for!

It will.  You need the chatter to start, and then people will hear and then react.  

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

It will.  You need the chatter to start, and then people will hear and then react.  

Just like the 2005 Louisville game. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I get that, but there are 47,000+ students. There are about 3,800 that participate in Greek Life. That leaves 43,000+ to claim 12,500 tickets. I do wish there was a better way to coordinate the Greek festivities with the home football opener. Many of those students are the most active on campus. 

I can’t believe this is still a thing...how do these administrators earn their salaries?  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

8 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I get that, but there are 47,000+ students. There are about 3,800 that participate in Greek Life. That leaves 43,000+ to claim 12,500 tickets. I do wish there was a better way to coordinate the Greek festivities with the home football opener. Many of those students are the most active on campus. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I can’t believe this is still a thing...how do these administrators earn their salaries?  

There may be a possibility of this changing now with the regime change. Word is JG wasn't a big Greek fan ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

There may be a possibility of this changing now with the regime change. Word is JG wasn't a big Greek fan ...

Interesting...hope some type of action is taken. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

Who can be a fan of the Greeks with there never ending economic crisis?