• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Ticket Update

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

And everyone knows I am the only special person, my mom told me so. I feel bad for people that are legitimately effected like @CousinRicky 's friend and I hope there is something that is being considered to accommodate them. But the arm chair qbs that want to second guess any change of anything and blow everything out of proportion especially when the move is to what is becoming normal best practices and is I assume a way of addressing what has been an ongoing complaint I just do not understand what they want USF to do and shockingly enough they rarely offer up anything that would be a better idea. Anyone can come up with a million ways something wont work but its far more valuable to be able to come up with at least one thing that may.   

Good news re: out situation.  Was able to talk to our friend's brother and he, surprisingly, has an S7 so he should be good to go as far as getting a text with a link.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

42 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Good news re: out situation.  Was able to talk to our friend's brother and he, surprisingly, has an S7 so he should be good to go as far as getting a text with a link.

That is good news and was also statistically probable. Aside from if you are scalper and now in need of changing your business model or you are used to picking up your tickets from a guy with a stack of papers he now needs to unload as the game starts the number of people that will be completely unable to go to the game because of this change should be negligible. Maybe the people that complained about having it shoved in their face every game that they were paying x time the street value of their tickets by getting season tickets actually liked the reminders every game but it is probably more likely that they just like to complain about everything USF does that is not like everyone else in their market as well as everything they do that is like everyone else.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

23 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Unless his battery explodes

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

I’m a Bucs season ticket holder and I hated when they made the change. Personal use wasn’t a problem. Selling or transferring tickets and parking passes however became a nightmare. They also prevented you from reselling except through the NFL Ticket Exchange, and you can’t list below face value. So when I travel for work and can’t attend a game, I can’t sell below face value to recoup some of the costs. Want to tailgate with friends in a different lot than my parking pass is for? Same problem. Digital scanner goes down? Prepare to wait an hour to enter the parking lot.

The worst is trying to transfer the ticket to someone who doesn’t normally attend games. They’ve got to download the Bucs app, create a Ticketmaster login, etc. I’ve had people decline free tickets because they couldn’t figure it out.

The Bucs don’t allow screenshots or images which makes it worse.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

12 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

I’m a Bucs season ticket holder and I hated when they made the change. Personal use wasn’t a problem. Selling or transferring tickets and parking passes however became a nightmare. They also prevented you from reselling except through the NFL Ticket Exchange, and you can’t list below face value. So when I travel for work and can’t attend a game, I can’t sell below face value to recoup some of the costs. Want to tailgate with friends in a different lot than my parking pass is for? Same problem. Digital scanner goes down? Prepare to wait an hour to enter the parking lot.

The worst is trying to transfer the ticket to someone who doesn’t normally attend games. They’ve got to download the Bucs app, create a Ticketmaster login, etc. I’ve had people decline free tickets because they couldn’t figure it out.

Selling preseason tickets by chance?

24 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Selling preseason tickets by chance?

So far no, I will let you know if that changes

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Aurelius said:

If you ever need to get rid of a ticket below face value I will Venmo or PayPal you and you can transfer them to me 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Aurelius said:

Also a Bucs season ticket holder and have sold tix and parking passes thru StubHub since they started the cards. Already sold both preseason game tix and one parking pass ..... although the parking has to be accepted by recipient and hasn't yet

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Also a Bucs season ticket holder and have sold tix and parking passes thru StubHub since they started the cards. Already sold both preseason game tix and one parking pass ..... although the parking has to be accepted by recipient and hasn't yet

I may need to check it out again - when they first started only NFL Ticket Exchange was allowed. They guy next to me got his seats revoked for using stubhub.

My parking pass is now marked not for resale. I can transfer for free but can’t sell it. Dumb.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

42 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

I may need to check it out again - when they first started only NFL Ticket Exchange was allowed. They guy next to me got his seats revoked for using stubhub.

My parking pass is now marked not for resale. I can transfer for free but can’t sell it. Dumb.

Almost wish my seats would get revoked. Thought seriously about dropping them for a couple of years now but just so freaking hard after 43 years.

I'd definitely check StubHub again. The game tix are done where you just enter seat info and barcode from tickets and do nothing else. The parking pass is different in that you have to transfer to buyer after notification so it sounds like you could still sell parking if you wanted to on StubHub.