• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Out of shape players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

So we have resorted to body shaming our football team? 🤣 ****, some of you guys need to attend that Hater's Ball from the Chapelle Show lol Geez man, what else is left to hate on? We hate the coaches, players, conference, recruiting rankings, our rival's success, A.D, stadium we play in, all ex-coaches, players bodies, and what else am I missing? 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

20 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So we have resorted to body shaming our football team? 🤣 ****, some of you guys need to attend that Hater's Ball from the Chapelle Show lol Geez man, what else is left to hate on? We hate the coaches, players, conference, recruiting rankings, our rival's success, A.D, stadium we play in, all ex-coaches, players bodies, and what else am I missing? 

Humidity (or lack there of), sunlight, Rutgers, ex-players not going to the CFL, subs that do not come from Publix, the Halfback Dive, articles on attendance, anything written by Martin Fenally . . . The list is endless really

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

46 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

41433064-C5E3-4015-875B-F52DD7ED6B88.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

I don't actually believe you.  I don't think you're as strong nor as fast... I think he is carry more muscle mass, has faster reflexes, is far stronger and more agile than you.  Lifting weights 2-3 times a week tells me you're a complete novice and likely fat.

Dude I don’t care what you think if Imbtelling the truth but if you think Sawtelle has the build of a Junior MLB at at D 1 school you are on drugs 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

41433064-C5E3-4015-875B-F52DD7ED6B88.jpeg

😂😂😂 

48 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Humidity (or lack there of), sunlight, Rutgers, ex-players not going to the CFL, subs that do not come from Publix, the Halfback Dive, articles on attendance, anything written by Martin Fenally . . . The list is endless really

I forgot to add Joey Knight and talking about attendance

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

I don't actually believe you.  I don't think you're as strong nor as fast... I think he is carry more muscle mass, has faster reflexes, is far stronger and more agile than you.  Lifting weights 2-3 times a week tells me you're a complete novice and likely fat.

He's probably doing OK for himself if he's lifting 2-3 times a week, especially with the right diet. I would think most of us here that workout are novices, and three times a week is probably all you need to maintain your health, but you probably know more about that than I do.  The reflexes, muscle mass, etc better be on the MLB's side, being that the OP author is 51 years old.

I honestly have no idea how our team's conditioning compares to the average FBS team. Who knows if the string of injuries is a sign of poor conditioning, or just bad luck? Definitely at least a couple guys on the team that look overweight for their positions, but you could probably find that on any roster.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

LO42Xq.gifThis thread

Edited by Roaming Bull

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

4 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

LIke in Top Gun?

You mean playing volleyball in jeans?  Totally normal.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Everybody wants to be a football player but don't nobody want to lift no heavy @ss weight.