• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Out of shape players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So we have resorted to body shaming our football team? 🤣 ****, some of you guys need to attend that Hater's Ball from the Chapelle Show lol Geez man, what else is left to hate on? We hate the coaches, players, conference, recruiting rankings, our rival's success, A.D, stadium we play in, all ex-coaches, players bodies, and what else am I missing? 

WaWa

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Someone google "P5 football players shirtless" on their work computer. Its for research reasons obviously.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So we have resorted to body shaming our football team? 🤣 ****, some of you guys need to attend that Hater's Ball from the Chapelle Show lol Geez man, what else is left to hate on? We hate the coaches, players, conference, recruiting rankings, our rival's success, A.D, stadium we play in, all ex-coaches, players bodies, and what else am I missing? 

Oh come on, seriously!?! You left out #1 - The fans - standing, sitting, showing up late, leaving early, not showing up at all, their personal traditions, etc, etc.

GO BULLS!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Someone google "P5 football players shirtless" on their work computer. Its for research reasons obviously.  

I just did.  It got me to a site called Goldenshowers.com.   I think it may be affiliated with UCF

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

No time. I've been watching the measurements portion of the NFL combine all morning on repeat.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

AAC refs and Bulls administration aka Kelly and Genshaft

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

42 minutes ago, mellobull said:
7 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

AAC refs and Bulls administration aka Kelly and Genshaft

I don't think that quote is attributable to me... this is slanderous.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

17 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

aaron lynch said you forgot the meal plan

• Haha 1