• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone still think Ray Jay is our stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

In a different thread, on another forum, years back, somebody suggested that if we do build an OCS, there should be a statue of Leavitt calling his third timeout of the half, with 14:40 left in the 3rd qtr.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

I can’t think of ONE thing that our program is currently doing, or has done, better than the people in Orlando, and that really sucks (besides not killing someone of course).

Ummmm, the handling of the E. Plancher case, lack of remorse and honoring of the poor kid or even penny pinching on helping the family out. Also, the multiple NCAA violations, the university misusing state funds for a new building against rules or the massive amounts of debt and overspending on athletic facilities....... yeah, a real example of a model program that has built a winner at all costs. Personally, I'll take our University and it's responsible and ethical way of doing business. We have had mistakes, but they are very minor compare to the swamp of corruption that is UCF. 

Edited by michibull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/18/2018 at 8:12 PM, MaltLiquorBull said:

I love the Bulls and I love USF.  If you think playing at ray-jay is helping, you are in denial.  If we have to play in this poop conference (in which we have yet to have sniffed a championship) then we might as well at least have a college football atmosphere.  

Atmosphere is created by the people who attend (actual not announced!) the game, the band, and the team, not the location of the stadium.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615

21 minutes ago, michibull said:

Ummmm, the handling of the E. Plancher case, lack of remorse and honoring of the poor kid or even penny pinching on helping the family out. Also, the multiple NCAA violations, the university misusing state funds for a new building against rules or the massive amounts of debt and overspending on athletic facilities....... yeah, a real example of a model program that has built a winner at all costs. Personally, I'll take our University and it's responsible and ethical way of doing business. We have had mistakes, but they are very minor compare to the swamp of corruption that is UCF. 

Didn’t your basketball program get caught doing academic fraud just a year ago? Give me a break 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

Didn’t your basketball program get caught doing academic fraud just a year ago? Give me a break 

Oh that's a real equivalency. Academic fraud vs. the death of an athlete.

We fired Antigua and his brother. His brother immediately.

You kept O'Leary the murderer and did everything you could to make sure there were as few repercussions as possible after the death of a student athlete.

Edited by George_Bullnard_Shaw
  • Upvote 2

On 11/17/2018 at 8:37 PM, hightechbull said:

A stupid pirate ship that blocks the jumbo screen.  That Disneyesque gimmick has gotten old.

You need to get better seats.

13 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

Proof of that?  

And, even if that were true, the gameday atmosphere at the Glazers’ house absolutely sucks.

But you were watching on Sling TV sitting on the Blarney Stone!🙄

The game day atmosphere at a half empty OCS would be no better.

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, ambienknights said:

I saw this headline recently...ucf is trash:

UCF improperly used $38 million in state funds on a building project

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615

2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Oh that's a real equivalency. Academic fraud vs. the death of an athlete.

We fired Antigua and his brother. His brother immediately.

You kept O'Leary the murderer and did everything you could to make sure there were as few repercussions as possible after the death of a student athlete.

Not exactly the truth.

And if you look at my posting history I was never an O'leary fan and there is a good number of UCF fans that didn't want him coaching as long as he ended up be. You guys are obsessing over stuff that happened over a decade ago before Danny White.

I also don't get the fans from both sides that throw around the Academic Smack talk leading up to this game. I just find it weird how USF fans are trying to paint UCF as some terrible place seeded in evil and corruption. It's completely detached from reality if you would take the time to see UCF in person instead of using decade old smears.