• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone still think Ray Jay is our stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

Not exactly the truth.

And if you look at my posting history I was never an O'leary fan and there is a good number of UCF fans that didn't want him coaching as long as he ended up be. You guys are obsessing over stuff that happened over a decade ago before Danny White.

I also don't get the fans from both sides that throw around the Academic Smack talk leading up to this game. I just find it weird how USF fans are trying to paint UCF as some terrible place seeded in evil and corruption. It's completely detached from reality if you would take the time to see UCF in person instead of using decade old smears.

Nope

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Nope

alright then you guys can continue to bicker about stuff that has nothing to do with either Football team. Scott Frost and Heupel are not O'leary, time to let the mid 2000s go

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, ambienknights said:

alright then you guys can continue to bicker about stuff that has nothing to do with either Football team. Scott Frost and Heupel are not O'leary, time to let the mid 2000s go

Nope

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

1.  We fired Antigua and his brother. His brother immediately.

2.  You kept O'Leary the murderer and did everything you could to make sure there were as few repercussions as possible after the death of a student athlete.

1.  Incorrect...Oliver resigned in July of 2016, and Orlando was fired in January of 2017.

2.  Who’s to say USF wouldn’t have done the same thing?  Isn’t Cover your own ass is pretty much the normal business model?  I don’t  believe O’Weary was ever charged with murder, or any crime for that matter.

BTW...didn’t Keely Dorsey die during a Bulls conditioning workout?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/18/2018 at 1:26 AM, BullyPulpit said:

Apparently you missed the WVU game in 2007. Was about 20,000 fans louder than the Tin Can. 

Wow, referencing a game from over 10 years ago...impressive! 

Didn't y'all have over 60k to FSU a couple years ago? Haven't seen anyone mention that game..then again more than half had to be FSU fans too. So maybe just another home game for them?

To think about it, USF is very similar to the Tampa Rays! Visiting team always has a bigger following for the games! 

Edited by Upset the Moomoos

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

I remember UNC and Kansas also. LOUD !!

• Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  6

I’ll just come right out and say it:

This thread contains some of the most desperate and embarrassing straw-grasping I have ever witnessed as a fan of sports.  This thread makes me ashamed to be a Bulls fan right now.  I can only hope these are the thoughts of a ridiculously vocal few Bulls fans and not the thoughts of many.

Downright pathetic

Edited by Turd Ferguson
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, ambienknights said:

Not exactly the truth.

And if you look at my posting history I was never an O'leary fan and there is a good number of UCF fans that didn't want him coaching as long as he ended up be. You guys are obsessing over stuff that happened over a decade ago before Danny White.

I also don't get the fans from both sides that throw around the Academic Smack talk leading up to this game. I just find it weird how USF fans are trying to paint UCF as some terrible place seeded in evil and corruption. It's completely detached from reality if you would take the time to see UCF in person instead of using decade old smears.

Under Danny White, sexual assault seems to be the desired crime. Heck, even your cheerleaders are getting in on the action.

• Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  6

USiF

My, my, my — how the tide has turned. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Turd Ferguson

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Turd Ferguson said:

I’ll just come right out and say it:

This thread contains some of the most desperate and embarrassing straw-grasping I have ever witnessed as a fan of sports.  This thread makes me ashamed to be a Bulls fan right now.  I can only hope these are the thoughts of a ridiculously vocal few Bulls fans and not the thoughts of many.

Downright pathetic

Agreed. Exploiting the deaths of young men in a thread about programs and stadiums is shameful and pretty disgusting.

Edited by SpeedBull
  • Upvote 4