• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This might get you mad.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

I'm guessing that this wasn't a last minute decision by USF.  Until we hear the whole story, who knows.  Maybe the guy assumed he was getting free tickets because he got them free last season and USF changed their policy.  Let's not jump the gun yet.  I would hope with a USF degree, he could afford to buy full price tickets which aren't much depending on where you sit.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, bullstampede9922 said:

Let's not jump the gun yet.

You must be new here ;)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, JTrue said:

What about players who transferred in later? What about those that played, but didn’t graduate? Do scout team players get tickets too?

Didn’t graduate no, scout team check the fine print, transfers depends on the coach. I think most of Skip’s players are on the no ticket list

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Didn’t graduate no, scout team check the fine print, transfers depends on the coach. I think most of Skip’s players are on the no ticket list

That must be why he got his yanked.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  0

When I was going to USF all students got in for free with student Id. Not sure what it hurts letting a former player in for free given all the empty seats. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

7 hours ago, Thebullsfan said:

https://gousfbulls.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6863

2014 Football Roster

Choose a Player:
Todd Chandler

95 Todd Chandler
  • Position
    Defensive Tackle
  • Height
    6-0
  • Weight
  • Class
    Senior
  • Hometown
    Miami, Fla.
  • Highschool
    Northwestern HS

Biography

CHANDLER'S CAREER HIGHS
Tackles: 5 (5X, last vs. Houston, 2014)
Sacks: 1.0 (3X, last vs. ECU, 2014)
TFL: 3.0 (Chattanooga, 2012)

FR: 1 (4X, last vs. Maryland, 2014)

2014: Saw action in all 12 games, starting 10…recorded 37 tackles (20 solo), 4.5 tackles for loss and recovered two fumbles…posted season-high five tackles vs. Maryland (9/6), No. 19 ECU (10/11) and vs. Houston (11/1)…posted a TFL in five games…recovered fumbles vs. Western Carolina (8/30) and Maryland (9/6)… earned the Defensive Lineman Award at the post-season banquet…played in every game his last three seasons, making 10 starts and seeing action in 36 career games…recorded 75 tackles and 15 tackles for loss on his career… graduated in December (2014) with a degree in interdisciplinary social science.

2013: Chandler appeared in all 12 games...totaled 24 tackles with 5.5 tackles for loss and two fumble recoveries...ranked third among the Bulls’ defensive tackles in total tackles...recovered his first career fumble at Michigan State (9/7)...had three solo tackles and a tackle for loss vs. FAU (9/14)...recorded two tackles and two tackles for loss at UCF (11/29)...had three tackles and a tackle for loss in the season-opener vs. McNeese State (8/31)...posted three tackles in a win at UConn (10/12)...had three tackles vs. Louisville (10/26)...recovered a fumble to go with two tackles vs. Miami (9/28)...posted a tackle in every game.

2012: Appeared in all 12 games at defensive tackle ... posted 19 tackles, five TFL and two sacks ... tallied five tackles, a sack and three TFL versus Chattanooga ... also had five tackles at Nevada ... added two tackles and a sack against UConn.

2011: Did not see action.

2010: Redshirted.

MIAMI NORTHWESTERN HIGH SCHOOL: Labeled the 20th-best defensive tackle in the nation by Rivals.com ... also ranked the No. 32 prospect in the state of Florida ... ranked the No. 7 defensive tackle in the nation by ESPN.com ... tabbed the No. 38 defensive tackle in the nation by Scout.com ... had 75 tackles, 20 tackles for loss and 10 sacks as a sophomore ... picked USF over offers from Louisville, South Carolina, Florida State, LSU, Clemson, Syracuse, Kentucky, Miami and Colorado State.

PERSONAL: Son of Taweaka Martin and Todd Chandler, Sr. ... has three sisters, Tiffany, Veronica and Todderika, and two brothers, Justin and Toduis ... majoring in interdisciplinary social science.

Todd Chandler - Career Statistics

Defense
Year GP-GS SOLO AST TOT TFL SACKS INT PBU FF FR
2010 RS RS RS RS RS RS 0 0 0 0
2011 DNP 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2012 12-0 13 6 19 5.0-23 2.0-13 0 0 0 0
2013 12-0 15 9 24 5.5-18 0 0 0 0 0
2014 12-10 20 17 37 4.5-11 0 0 0 0 2
CAREER 36-10 48 132 80 15.0-52 2.0-13 0 0 0 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I remember the name. Not sure if I would support a policy that ex players should get in free. Maybe a few games a year but not all. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

merely added the info so others would not have to look it up. I didn't remember him.

A couple of tickets seems reasonable for former players. Seems like there is more to this and we don't have all the facts.

With it being homecoming-- I would not be surprised if they ran out of the ticket allotment for comped tickets to former players.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It’s not like the game was sold-out and tickets were unobtanium. Did he attend a game yet this year?  If that answer is no then he should’ve called before going to the stadium to ensure he still had tickets. I wouldn’t think that the football alums all get free tickets forever.