• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This might get you mad.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  8

12 hours ago, MikeG said:

They should hold something similar to an exit interview that you might have at a former employer-- where they are introduced to all these types of things-- and perhaps even asked to provide a non-USF.edu email address for future contact. I would also suggest they give every athlete a free one year membership to the Varsity Club after they leave the school. This would give them the attachment to the group and the benefits of it to both educate them and also encourage them to continue the membership after that free year.

Mile, I love that idea. Let them see the benefits and then they can make their decision the following year. Nice. You’re hired lol

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, mgrothe8 said:

Not gonna lie. Me too. It’s actually my main email. When people ask what my email is and I tell them, I get the ol’ you still have that?!

That's how I get all my student discounts 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

5 minutes ago, K-Rock Da Bull said:
13 minutes ago, mgrothe8 said:

Not gonna lie. Me too. It’s actually my main email. When people ask what my email is and I tell them, I get the ol’ you still have that?!

That's how I get all my student discounts 

IIRC, when Facebook was first starting out, you had to have a university email to open an account because their focus at the time was on college age folks. This of course did not go very long- maybe I am remembering that wrong.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, MikeG said:

IIRC, when Facebook was first starting out, you had to have a university email to open an account because their focus at the time was on college age folks. This of course did not go very long- maybe I am remembering that wrong.

Ha and now FB is for old people...technology has a fast shelf life.