• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The USF Oracle is right... We better blow the doors of UCONN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, pistonpete said:

I 100% agree with you in that we do well in attendance comparably to others in our conference.  The problem is, I don't want to be compared to others in our conference because then that's all we'll ever achieve. 

Grow the fan base, as it seems we are doing, and hopefully we'll get invited back to where the prominent programs are.

Fair enough. The attendance thing has always been an issue and always will be as long as we are in the city of Tampa 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fair enough. The attendance thing has always been an issue and always will be as long as we are in the city of Tampa 

I hear they are thinking about moving the team to Montreal

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

47 minutes ago, pistonpete said:

I 100% agree with you in that we do well in attendance comparably to others in our conference.  The problem is, I don't want to be compared to others in our conference because then that's all we'll ever achieve. 

Grow the fan base, as it seems we are doing, and hopefully we'll get invited back to where the prominent programs are.

You have to compare it to the conference because that is where you are at.  it isn't reasonable to compare it to a UF with annual home games against the likes of UGA, Bama, LSU, Auburn, FSU, etc.   Put us in the SEC with that kind of a home schedule and watch the numbers climb

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

You have to compare it to the conference because that is where you are at.  it isn't reasonable to compare it to a UF with annual home games against the likes of UGA, Bama, LSU, Auburn, FSU, etc.   Put us in the SEC with that kind of a home schedule and watch the numbers climb

True. We do well compared to the rest of the conference.

It's also completely fine for students to have other interests and not care about football. There are a myriad of opportunities available to explore  in university, arguably the most you'll ever have in your life. If you choose other things over going to a  football game that's completely ok.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

17 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Plus, I think the Bulls will be playing with a lot of emotion coming off that comeback vs Tulsa. Looking at Twitter I've noticed a lot of players have noticed fans/media questioning them as well. I think they are fired up to make a statement and UConn will be the unfortunate sacrifice. It's homecoming also which always seems to give an added boost as well.

Hasn't this been said after most games about the next game this year?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

23 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:
17 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Plus, I think the Bulls will be playing with a lot of emotion coming off that comeback vs Tulsa. Looking at Twitter I've noticed a lot of players have noticed fans/media questioning them as well. I think they are fired up to make a statement and UConn will be the unfortunate sacrifice. It's homecoming also which always seems to give an added boost as well.

Hasn't this been said after most games about the next game this year?

Was kinda thinking the same. I keep hoping our second-half surges would carry over, but alas they come out for the next game like they just rolled out of bed and are processing the prospect of being involved in a football game.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Play book is ready to go for Saturday!!!

image.jpeg.2536b7c9d1a3f37334ed0a2eee661c5d.jpeg

Edited by Skingraft
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

11 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Play book is ready to go for Saturday!!!

image.jpeg.2536b7c9d1a3f37334ed0a2eee661c5d.jpeg

we do not run outside the tackles so eliminate that first run play and we do not pass the ball to RBs so take away all the RBs in pass patterns on the pass plays. we don't need to look at pass plays until we get to third and long and then make sure we only run go routes.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

8 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

we do not run outside the tackles so eliminate that first run play and we do not pass the ball to RBs so take away all the RBs in pass patterns on the pass plays. we don't need to look at pass plays until we get to third and long and then make sure we only run go routes.

That's the beauty of this "new playbook"; the won't be expecting it 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Uhhh...student attendance has not been a problem this year... 

I’m not picking on the students. They’ve been fine to fill that end zone this year. 

I’m just irritated that the student newspaper is running the “struggling to get to 6-0” article that I can read many other places. Including this board.