• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College football rivalries... USF/UCF mentioned

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Civil Conflict.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Brad said:

It could have been accomplished with any other G5.  Their advantage in your argument is UCF is just down the road. 

I like having a rival. UF vs FSU was fun, grew up watching the FSU vs UM games and those were fun. UCF is simply our natural rival and the fact that you and PUC hate UCF so much that you wish we blocked their admission into the AAC just proves my point. Hate it or love it, they came in and kicked ass. There was nothing we could do. Now its our turn to kick ass. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Your wrong assumption streak is alive.  I don’t hate UCF at all and don’t even dislike them more than say... the Gators.  I look at UCF as annoying, surely.  But so too is UConn.  They were made for each other.  

Furthermore, the discussion has not been about the things you suppose like fear and hate.  It’s about the effect of strengthening a program, gratis, while trying to grow ourselves.  It’s more of a theoretical than an emotional discussion ....

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I like having a rival. UF vs FSU was fun, grew up watching the FSU vs UM games and those were fun. UCF is simply our natural rival and the fact that you and PUC hate UCF so much that you wish we blocked their admission into the AAC just proves my point. Hate it or love it, they came in and kicked ass. There was nothing we could do. Now its our turn to kick ass. 

I don’t hate UCF at all; I actually have no feeling for them. They are a nuisance that I prefer I didn’t have to deal with but outside of a few posters on this board and the occasional game with them they have little effect on my life. You seem to think not having a huge hard on for them and a supposed rivalry is hating. Also if you aren’t completely selfless and actually look out for your self interest it’s just being a hater. Sorry Ucf just never did it for me and I never understood the fascination with hitching our wagon to them just because they were desperate and available, they are fine at 2 am if no one knows but you don’t want to get social media official with them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Brad said:

It’s about the effect of strengthening a program, gratis, while trying to grow ourselves.

The next evidence you or puc present that we strengthened their program, gratis or non-gratis, will be the first ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

they were desperate and available, they are fine at 2 am if no one knows 

They were the best of times, they were the worse of times.....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The next evidence you or puc present that we strengthened their program, gratis or non-gratis, will be the first ...

I don’t know ...BCS bowl access to a program recruiting the same general area as us?  Same, not lower, level conference?  TV opps?  The money that went with each?

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don’t know ...BCS bowl access to a program recruiting the same general area as us?  Same, not lower, level conference?  TV opps?  The money that went with each?

The stupid sign trophy war on I-4 nonsense 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

45 minutes ago, Brad said:

And USF was responsible for that how?

Edited by Triple B

39 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The stupid sign trophy war on I-4 nonsense 

Ya got me on that one ....