• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Nothing like whupping your rival by 15. 

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Breaking news.. UConn is a buzzsaw. Even w/o Gaby Williams they are on a completely different level than Cincinnati and probably 99% of every other program. Up 66-11 with a quarter still to go. If Gaby is still out tomorrow and we bring our A++ game we might be able to make it a respectable game. Fingers crossed.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

43-5 at halftime in that game.  Cindy scored 0 points in the 2nd quarter

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,253
  • Days Won:  1

We officially get uconn tomorrow after uconn just annihilated cincy by 54. If we can find a way to keep them within 10 that might be enough o get us to the 4 line.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

59 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

We officially get uconn tomorrow after uconn just annihilated cincy by 54. If we can find a way to keep them within 10 that might be enough o get us to the 4 line.

Your lips to god's ears.

4 is infinitely preferable to 5

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

Depending on which site you look at, we are currently somewhere between 14 to 18 in RPI

Considering UCF was in the mid-40s and ECU was almost 200, it is probably going to take a win tomorrow to get to a 4

Personally, I would rather see us get a 6 - that would keep us in the lower half of the bracket and match us against teams we should be able to beat if we shoot well

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Defeatest attitudes are widespread.  Play UConn everyday all day.  You should always want the best.  Hoping for a certain spot or seeded here or there is a Defeatest mindset.  Very happy Defeatest don't work for me.

Go give all you've got vs UConn today ladies.  

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Defeatist.  

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

If USF beats UCONN they probably get a 4 seed. A loss and we are looking at a 5 or 6 seed. I don't foresee a scenario where we sneak into the top 16 without a win against UCONN. The only thing that has me slightly worried about the 5 seed is that you get the best at-large conference champion. Last year Quinnipiac made it to the Sweet 16, beating #5 Marquette and #4 Miami in the process. That is the type of team a 5 seed gets to face, a confident, hungry, good team with nothing to lose. In last year's torunament, all of the 12 seeds played the 5 seeds close. 

I would rather a #6 seed. You get a #11 seed and those are usually lower quality at-large teams that just barely made the tournament. Last year all the 6/11 games were decided by 13 or more points with the lone exception being an under-seeded USF team (should have been a 8 or 9 seed) just barely losing to Missouri by 2. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

If USF beats UCONN they probably get a 4 seed. A loss and we are looking at a 5 or 6 seed. I don't foresee a scenario where we sneak into the top 16 without a win against UCONN. The only thing that has me slightly worried about the 5 seed is that you get the best at-large conference champion. Last year Quinnipiac made it to the Sweet 16, beating #5 Marquette and #4 Miami in the process. That is the type of team a 5 seed gets to face, a confident, hungry, good team with nothing to lose. In last year's torunament, all of the 12 seeds played the 5 seeds close. 

I would rather a #6 seed. You get a #11 seed and those are usually lower quality at-large teams that just barely made the tournament. Last year all the 6/11 games were decided by 13 or more points with the lone exception being an under-seeded USF team (should have been a 8 or 9 seed) just barely losing to Missouri by 2. 

You, sir, seem to have retired to have time to find that information.  :)