• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What a game. Ladies played lights out. Gotta clean up on those turnovers. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Not a shoe-in. They are playing for what little chance they have at making the NCAA tournament. They played USF tough in Oviedo, so I'm expecting a battle, but, ultimately, an 8-10 point win for the Bulls.

On a side note, USF has to do a better job protecting the ball. The ladies turn it over way too much. 16 today against ECU, 19 against UCONN, 15 against Cincy, 17 against Houston, and 20 against UCF. They will not make it to the Sweet 16 if they are turning the ball over 17 to 18 times a game. They can really only afford 8 to 12 turnovers per game.  

I mean we’ve lost to them in total what once in WBB in the last 30 years? Fine its no guarantee but tomorrow afternoon is as close to a lock as they come. 

Edited by 206BULL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,559
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, 206BULL said:

I mean we’ve lost to them in total what once in WBB in the last 30 years? Fine its no guarantee but tomorrow afternoon is as close to a lock as they come. 

Just to refresh my memory, our last game with them did go to over time, right? I hope to hell you're right but this is far from being a lock ...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

UCF is fighting for their postseason lives. If they beat us it may just get them into the tourney. They will be motivated. Their defense was tough to play against in Oviedo last month and I just hope they are a little run down from playing games so close together. We need a cake walk if we want any chance of beating UCONN. We obviously don't but I'd rather not get beat by 40 because we're tired because of a pesky UCF defense.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213

Yeah, the UCIF game is going to be a battle...we better not be looking ahead to the eventual beatdown or we will never make it there. UCIF has nothing to lose and will be out to make us look bad.  I think we win by 6 in a game too close for comfort.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

5 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

4:30 game. That's right into my drive time. Will this be on radio?

You can always stream the audio through your car on the Watch ESPN app. I don't know about radio for this one. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, BullyPulpit said:

You can always stream the audio through your car on the Watch ESPN app. I don't know about radio for this one. 

Thanks man. I was thinking of doing that. And resisting the temptation to pick the phone up and watch.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,253

35 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Thanks man. I was thinking of doing that. And resisting the temptation to pick the phone up and watch.

Game is on radio on 1040 am as well as tv

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

15 point win for the ladies. I missed the first half so I can't speak to how we played, however, the ladies came out and did what they needed to do in the second half.

Matchup #3 with the Huskies tomorrow; hope we can keep it somewhat close however that 5 seed is probably a lock at this point. 

Edited by 206BULL