• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baker at it again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't have an issue puttting UCF above us based on body of work. They killed Memphis, and a now tad less impressive Maryland.

our best win is Temple, and then a slew of really bad football teams.

It will work itself out

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Now we know we why they had to get rid of Odom. He wasn't going to be anti-USF enough for their sports team. 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Humorous UCF beating Cincinnati bumps them up and I'm sure when we do he'll argue we just beat another crummy team. 

Humorous, as in, he's an asshat.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529

Both teams have played a weak schedule, both teams have handled opponents.  He just appears to have a bias.  One day we'll have a beat writer that doesn't down play every positive thing we do, or tweet 25+ times about the UF game like a jaded school girl.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Skingraft said:

Ranked UCF above us, even though they didn't even play a 4th quarter and dropped us in the rankings... don't click on his garbage...

Hey Baker, give me an address to mail a bag of dicks too... Poser... feel free to comment or message me homie since you troll the site.. defend your position

79ECEA2D-2EA2-496A-BC29-FB1A4826C632.jpeg

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

Just ignore all the local media. Baker is a joke. He just wants people to get riled up. Don’t click on his stories. No matter what USF does he’ll write negative press about them. If the Bulls keep winning we’ll be in good shape. Other legitimate sports writers will catch on if we keep winning. It’s unfortunate we don’t have good local coverage to follow and get excited about, but that’s  where we are at the moment. 

Edited by bullfan04

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Just do what I did. Cancelled the paper and don't buy or look at anything associated with the Times. It's not much but if every Bulls fan does it, it'll be an avalanche of lost profits.

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482

5 hours ago, Skingraft said:

Ranked UCF above us, even though they didn't even play a 4th quarter and dropped us in the rankings... don't click on his garbage...

Hey Baker, give me an address to mail a bag of dicks too... Poser... feel free to comment or message me homie since you troll the site.. defend your position

I'm getting the feeling that you're not too fond of this baker fellow...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

Just do what I did. Cancelled the paper and don't buy or look at anything associated with the Times. It's not much but if every Bulls fan does it, it'll be an avalanche of lost profits.

I did the same thing last year.  When they asked why, I told them...they gave more coverage to UF when they cancelled the LSU game than they did for the USF game that was actually played that Saturday.  Nuts.  Goodbye.