• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baker at it again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Ucf is playing better than us so far this season against better opponents...it is what it is...we will have our shot at them need san diego st to lose

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

At the Gator / LSU game they played Tom Petty music as a tribute. During the end of the 3rd quarter all the fans sang along with the music. Which made 70,000 people singing " I won't back down." That was a special moment. Baker later made snide remarks about this. He is just a troll.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, libby_arts said:

At the Gator / LSU game they played Tom Petty music as a tribute. During the end of the 3rd quarter all the fans sang along with the music. Which made 70,000 people singing " I won't back down." That was a special moment. Baker later made snide remarks about this. He is just a troll.

Will you please post where he made a comment about this 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

@Skingraft

Here is his email

mbaker@tampabay.com

If you want more info let me know and I can find out.

Edited by Thebullsfan

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 hours ago, Skingraft said:

Ranked UCF above us, even though they didn't even play a 4th quarter and dropped us in the rankings... don't click on his garbage...

Hey Baker, give me an address to mail a bag of dicks too... Poser... feel free to comment or message me homie since you troll the site.. defend your position

One question, do you have a bag of dicks handy?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

One question, do you have a bag of dicks handy?

I would just crap in a Pringles can and send it to him with a letter on the outside saying," Ever smelt bull crap before? Well, this is what we think of you and your poll."

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I will go back to my assertion that this guy thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, but in reality doesn't know so much. 

It is no big deal that UCF is ahead of us. I just don't see 3 spots ahead of us. Their wins are no better than ours and we have been equally, if not more dominant. And two of our wins were on short weeks with one on 3 days practice. 

He dings us in his rankings because of sloppy play and slow first quarter starts, yet San Diego State makes more mistakes than us. Has trouble putting the ball in the end zone from inside the red zone. Have drive killing penalties and have 3 games they had to win on late drives yet they are 6 spots ahead of us?  

This guy just looks doesnt do much research before he votes. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

UCF's wins are better than ours right now. That will change if we take care of business. We take care of business he'll have us in the appropriate spot.

i get the dislike for Baker, but not for this issue

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

46 minutes ago, Joe said:

UCF's wins are better than ours right now. That will change if we take care of business. We take care of business he'll have us in the appropriate spot.

i get the dislike for Baker, but not for this issue

+1...Baker is part of the TBT culture of proving "objectivity" by controlling any perception of hometown bias.  It's like some sort of journalistic badge of honor for them.  If/when we make it clear we're the better team, he won't have to control for that.  Don't hold it against him.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

The only thing that got me is UCF looked sloppy and defense and had a ton of penalties. It didn’t matter at all because the offense scored in every possession. Now I’m a guy that says, look, your offense is scoring at will and extremely fast, yes you’re defense will look tired because they’re in the field the whole game, a la our game vs ECU. I don’t want to penalize a team for that..... but when you specifically penalize us for that very reason, penalties against Illinois, defense against ECU, and DONT for other programs, that’s when it gets ridiculous.