• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

attendance

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

At least a third of the 52k were on the plazas, in the club or under stands in concourses from the end of the first quarter on.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

33 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

At least a third of the 52k were on the plazas, in the club or under stands in concourses from the end of the first quarter on.

If the East Club was as packed as the West was, that's probably not too far off ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Mission9 said:

For those who do not know (you are better off), ECU fans are the most narcissistic when it comes to their home attendance vs. others in the league.  They are obsessed to a fault.They even try to make it sound like UCF fans do not exist.  I have had to gently tell them that I know they do and sometimes wish they did not.  Most of these self absorbed fans are in total denial that when USF played in a bigger conference (Big East) and against teams people actually cared about, our fans showed up.  We are in the AAC now so we have lost quite a few fans we had  last decade.   

I assume this was regarding me,  I have not once mentioned ECU's attendance so you are kind of barking up the wrong tree. The ECU fans I've met consider UCF to be one of their greatest rivalries,  so once again I believe you are mistaken. ..or basing your opinion on a small sample size.  It is kind of funny how you blame the small crowds on your conference affiliation when the team you're bashing manages respectable crowds despite playing in the same or lesser conferences.   The AAC is a good conference by the way and it's one you should embrace.   Its lame to deride a fan base thats more supportive of a team that frankly works with a lot less than you've been afforded.  Your attendance issues are self-inflicted,  not due to the conference you're in. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Hey apparently we outdrew the Bucs home opener

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

I assume this was regarding me,  I have not once mentioned ECU's attendance so you are kind of barking up the wrong tree.

This is where you got off on the wrong foot:

On 9/4/2016 at 8:54 PM, ECUshoein said:

ECU 44,161.

USF attendance: 22,626 according to stadium co.  This pics from the ECU and UcF games showed impressive turnouts.

...  and the questioning of the dead solid actual attendance figures for Saturday has just further endeared you to us .... and I hope to hell the 2 upvotes you got were from our obsessed, lurking Kanigit klowns.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

The West Club was so full, I had to get back outside. I can't take that volume of humanity all packed in like that. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hey ECU fan, how's it going prepping for the possible Big 12 invite?

oh, wait ...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

I assume this was regarding me,  I have not once mentioned ECU's attendance so you are kind of barking up the wrong tree. The ECU fans I've met consider UCF to be one of their greatest rivalries,  so once again I believe you are mistaken. ..or basing your opinion on a small sample size.  It is kind of funny how you blame the small crowds on your conference affiliation when the team you're bashing manages respectable crowds despite playing in the same or lesser conferences.   The AAC is a good conference by the way and it's one you should embrace.   Its lame to deride a fan base thats more supportive of a team that frankly works with a lot less than you've been afforded.  Your attendance issues are self-inflicted,  not due to the conference you're in. 

Actually, I was defending you as you probably cannot help yourself. You had mentioned the 52k looked sparse.  ECU fans on message boards and social media boards have been nothing but an annoyance with regards to the attendance of other programs.  You are one of the better guys so I should have taken the time to clarify.  It seems that it is the blood up there to be attendance obsessed. Anyway, I have been a defender of the AAC but realize most of our fans are more interested the the big games and not so much in the AAC.  If your people wanted to simply say they are more loyal while ours are fickle, no arguments  here.  I have seen so many insults against our fan base, our team, and even the quality of the university which I attended.  Most that see it get irritated.  I actually find it amusing but still like to call your fans out on it.  I will continue to gladly "deride" your fan base as long as they continue to make derogatory comments about my university no matter how ignorant the comments may be.  

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

No one can bash the quality of the university.  Especially not ECU.

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

No one can bash the quality of the university.  Especially not ECU.

Trust me, they do.  It varies from "community college" all the way down to "a joke" (that is what I can share as it is a family board) .  It is not a random few.  It is quite a bit of their fans.   I really think a lot of our fans have no clue how much contempt they have had for USF for a long time.