• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, Mission9 said:

Trust me, they do.  It varies from "community college" all the way down to "a joke" (that is what I can share as it is a family board) .  It is not a random few.  It is quite a bit of their fans.   I really think a lot of our fans have no clue how much contempt they have had for USF for a long time.  

Hmm OK.  Pirates who choose to wear purple.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

This is where you got off on the wrong foot:

...  and the questioning of the dead solid actual attendance figures for Saturday has just further endeared you to us .... and I hope to hell the 2 upvotes you got were from our obsessed, lurking Kanigit klowns.

Ok I made a single statement about ECU attendance.  I was wrong,  not that it discounts the rest of the statement nor does it jive with what mission9 was suggesting regarding ECU fans and their attendance.  If you admitted when you were wrong you would seem much more credible yourself. I'm not interested in appeasing or being endeared by soft egos Trip, as I've said before if you can't take thoughtful dialogue then ban me.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

I assume this was regarding me,  I have not once mentioned ECU's attendance so you are kind of barking up the wrong tree. The ECU fans I've met consider UCF to be one of their greatest rivalries,  so once again I believe you are mistaken. ..or basing your opinion on a small sample size.  It is kind of funny how you blame the small crowds on your conference affiliation when the team you're bashing manages respectable crowds despite playing in the same or lesser conferences.   The AAC is a good conference by the way and it's one you should embrace.   Its lame to deride a fan base thats more supportive of a team that frankly works with a lot less than you've been afforded.  Your attendance issues are self-inflicted,  not due to the conference you're in. 

I'll  never forget a few years ago...UCF  was being nasty as usual to the opposing team which that week was ECU....ECU proceeded to beat dat ass....and of course came back to dish it on the UCF rivals board...the weak ass clown that runs the their board actually shut it down because they couldn't take it after being nasty little sh/=s to ECU...ECU fans have actually been really cool from what I have experienced

Edited by bullsonparade

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

ECU fans are cool in general; no doubt.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

Hey ECU fan, how's it going prepping for the possible Big 12 invite?

oh, wait ...

About the same as it is for USF??  Atleast one school is being straight with their contigency.  I think you will see that while ECU would have been stupid not to send out B12 feelers they don't feel the level of desperation for the BIG 12 that some others have shown.  As a whole we have moved on.

1 hour ago, Mission9 said:

Trust me, they do.  It varies from "community college" all the way down to "a joke" (that is what I can share as it is a family board) .  It is not a random few.  It is quite a bit of their fans.   I really think a lot of our fans have no clue how much contempt they have had for USF for a long time.  

Outside of this board I have seen little correspondence between the two schools' fan bases.  USF largely isn't on their radar.  There's more history with UCF.  I'm an outlier with ties to both USF and ECU.  Not to say there aren't some people that like to rile up any given fan base.  Im sure there are some out there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

34 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

If you admitted when you were wrong you would seem much more credible yourself.

I plan to .... as soon as it happens.

I'm not interested in appeasing or being endeared by soft egos Trip, as I've said before if you can't take thoughtful dialogue then ban me.   

You seem more of a simp than a troll so I don't think banning would be in order .... but I do wonder why you take time to post on a board that's primarily designed for Bulls fans, talking about Bulls stuff.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

The moderators typically do not ban anyone here. You would have to be insufferable for that to occur and Shoein is far from that.  Fans from other teams are very much welcomed here and I would argue that this board is the most open to other fans as any I have seen in any sport or interest.  At the time, one should not expect to be able to cast aspersions about USF unchecked.

Guest PCBull14
7 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

About the same as it is for USF??  Atleast one school is being straight with their contigency.  I think you will see that while ECU would have been stupid not to send out B12 feelers they don't feel the level of desperation for the BIG 12 that some others have shown.  As a whole we have moved on.

Outside of this board I have seen little correspondence between the two schools' fan bases.  USF largely isn't on their radar.  There's more history with UCF.  I'm an outlier with ties to both USF and ECU.  Not to say there aren't some people that like to rile up any given fan base.  Im sure there are some out there

This is hilarious. You're not in full desperation mode! :lmao: 

Yes, because you got booted from the table. Trying to save face ECU is acting like all is well. If it was so well, why did you try to get a set at the presentation table? Just for kicks and giggles? I highly doubt that, you were selling yourself like a two dollar hoe on Nebraska Avenue to the Big 12. Now all of a sudden you don't need the Big 12. Maybe if  you admit when you're wrong you'd be more credible! 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

8 hours ago, Mission9 said:

At the time, one should not expect to be able to cast aspersions about USF unchecked.

Exactly ..... especially on this board.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

ECU can never understand where USF fans have been vs. where we are now.  We've played with the big boys.  They haven't.  They've been promoted to their current perch, we've been DEMOTED.  

I say it all the time, we're one of three programs in the ENTIRE FBS that are worse off than where we were before.  Three!!