• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Deep-Thoughts-By-Jack-Handey-SNL.jpg

Jack Handey knows football.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

First, you've yet to provide any offenders. Second, I don't think it's a power trip to ask someone invoking what appears to be Strawman nonsense to back it up. Third, what was this about again?

You have decided that anytime you disagree with something, you will demand proof.  Nevermind that this is an absurd rule, and that you made it up yourself.  But then you only demand proof when you disagree or when you feel the need to exert your power.

Have you noticed you are the only moderator on this board who constantly harasses people with the "Link?" nonsense?  This is a message board, we aren't launching rockets.  If NCBull wanted proof, he'd ask for it himself I am quite sure.  You don't need to be the board nanny.  Clearly Brad does not feel the need to do treat posters like they are children, so I'm not really sure why you feel the need to do so.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

11 hours ago, NCBull said:

Please enlighten me who did that

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

:backtotopic:

When comments are not made regarding individual members, or "the board" as a whole, we are better off.  Best just to stick to subject at hand.  No need to reflect on the variety of opinions.  They can change.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

The AAC is dropping a serious goose egg.  0-5 as of 12/26/2015.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/2015-16-Conference-Bowl-Records-6722239.php

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

The AAC is dropping a serious goose egg.  0-5 as of 12/26/2015.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/2015-16-Conference-Bowl-Records-6722239.php

Navy is the best chance of a win. I think Houston has a chance but if I was betting my own cash I would take FSU. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

Remember that thread where we were stunned that AAC was predicted to lose all the bowl games?

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

USF was 5th in the AAC vs WKU 1st in CUSA. Temple was 3rd in the AAC based on record, and lost to Toledo who had the best record in the MAC. Connecticut was tied for 7th, lost a tight match to Marshall who was 2nd in the CUSA, and lastly, Tulsa was tied for 7th as well, lost a tight match with VT. Oh yea, no excuse for Cincy, but they were 6th in the AAC going against the #1 MWC team. So yes, the AAC has played badly, but you guys know that if you put #1 vs #1, #2 vs #2, ect, against any g5 conference, the AAC would win the majority of its matchups.
Guys I am not saying that the AAC is playing well, but you still have to factor in who we as a conference have played, and that none of the top dogs in the AAC west (easily the stronger side) have played yet.
Edited by CaliforniaBull
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

48 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

No idea how I managed to do the above post, it got gagged in my reply and I couldn't delete it.

But I was going to say, we love getting our panties in a bunch and making ridiculous predictions and/or arguments that lend themselves to making fun of later.