• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

First, I'm assuming anyone commenting in this thread isn't actually playing Thursday night, so no amount of confidence or bravado shown on here will have any bearing on the actual game whatsoever.  

Second, I'm going to assume those who are "worried" about this game in any manner haven't watched UCF a whole bunch this year.  They are bad, awful epic-ally bad.  And to make matters worse, their biggest weaknesses (OL, defensive tackling/DL) play to our strengths.  If Holmann plays partially injured this game, he's a sitting duck.  They have no run game whatsoever to be afraid of (averaging 2.7 yds/carry), and their OL is a complete sieve.  Lee and Angry Byrd and company are going to have their ears pinned back all game.  I feel sorry for Holmann, as he's not going to stand a chance.  

Their defense is about as soft as you can get also.  Over the past 5 games:  Farrow (Houston) averaged 12.8 yds/carry against them,  Thomas (Temple) 6.4yds/carry, Warren (Tulsa) 8.8 yds/carry and Hairston (ECU) 8.8 yds/carry.  Both ECU and Cincy came up just short of passing for 500 yds against them.  With the way our offense is going, I think we can pretty much name the score in this game if we wanted.  Mack may have 100 yds by the half.  

And to top it off, this isn't just another game for our guys either.  Some of you bring up FAU (or any of the other close upsets/upsets this past weekend), but none of those were rival games. UF already had the east wrapped up and have FSU at home this weekend.  FAU, an opponent that no one on their team cares about, was a complete trap game for them.  Last I checked, none of the guys on our team currently have beaten UCF.  All the seniors on our OL and DL were there last year to partake in the embarrassing shutout.  Mack was there, Flowers was there, Adams was there.  I'm pretty sure those guys have some motivation.  This is no trap game for us.  Its against a hated rival who embarrassed us last year, with a potential division (and conference championship on the line).  I don't see anyway our guys don't come out gangbusters for this game.  USF by at minimum 21+ (more likely 40+)

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

What store markets the BULLS over the Gators, 'Noles, and Bucs?

None, now. That doesn't mean I'm clamoring to spend money in a brick and mortar store that seems to exclude marketing to us, at the expense of marketing to the Gators, Seminoles, and Bucs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

What store markets the BULLS over the Gators, 'Noles, and Bucs?

This one

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  2

UCF will destroy us!

I knew to expect this... yet it caught me off guard. I literally just half-spat / drizzled tea all over myself I laughed so hard. Take your upvote, you filthy animal.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I knew to expect this... yet it caught me off guard. I literally just half-spat / drizzled tea all over myself I laughed so hard. Take your upvote, you filthy animal.

Our worst team ever took Bortles and company down to the wire, I don't expect UCF to phone it in. :-)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Our worst team ever took Bortles and company down to the wire, I don't expect UCF to phone it in. :-)

The USF team you spoke of was bad on offense, not Defense. USF stayed in the game all game, as the USF  Defense kept it close, and UCF was very conservative.  Only when they had to, did GOL let Bortles throw the ball downfield.

. If USF had had  a Flowers like QB with that team, they would have won easily  IMO.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

I believe I mentioned the book store in a previous post.

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

This Thanksgiving I'm extra thankful for not being a UCF Knight #ucfhateweek#0-12
1:32 PM - 24 Nov 2015
3 RETWEETS11 LIKES
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

We could win this game without needing to make a single pass. I foresee Mack, Tice and Johnson just running all over them. A few screens and sweeps and UCF is done... from what I have watched they are SOOOOO BAADDD on defense, slow, out of position, bad tackles, bad angles, everything was bad. Even the announcers really didn't have words to describe the level of bad.

We will be the strongest running attack UCF has seen this year. We have the best backs and the best blocking schemes, we are just going to blow them up on the ground. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

We could win this game without needing to make a single pass. I foresee Mack, Tice and Johnson just running all over them. A few screens and sweeps and UCF is done... from what I have watched they are SOOOOO BAADDD on defense, slow, out of position, bad tackles, bad angles, everything was bad. Even the announcers really didn't have words to describe the level of bad.

We will be the strongest running attack UCF has seen this year. We have the best backs and the best blocking schemes, we are just going to blow them up on the ground. 

I can see this being a QF makes 10 passes kind of game too