• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

All three have played. There is no savior in waiting. Holman will play, but with a high ankle strain, his running will be limited, which is his way of slowing a rush..by taking off. That is gone. He will be   get it off fast guy, or a sitting duck IMO.

That's too bad. I've seen some decent scrambles out of Holman in the games that I caught. Definitely might be a rough game for them as our pass rush seems to have returned on the defensive side.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Yeah I am not buying white USF stuff.  Green and gold.

If you come, don't wear the gold.

I don't think I have one piece of Bulls gear that is white. I'd go over to Bulls Outfitter or Heaven and check out white options, but as those aren't around anymore, I'll probably be there in Green unless I magically stumble upon a Bulls store around town.

I had to invest online. I didn't have any either, but my USF gear was getting pretty old.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,019
  • Days Won:  38

I had to invest online. I didn't have any either, but my USF gear was getting pretty old.

LOL yes no gold this time. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

I don't think I have one piece of Bulls gear that is white. I'd go over to Bulls Outfitter or Heaven and check out white options, but as those aren't around anymore, I'll probably be there in Green unless I magically stumble upon a Bulls store around town.

http://www.headsandtailsstore.com/

Although they don't show it online...

Or the book store on campus.

Where'd you end up buying online if you don't mind me asking? Find any good stores?

I might check out this Heads and Tails store -- thanks for the info.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Where'd you end up buying online if you don't mind me asking? Find any good stores?

Amazon found me a cheap polo, but you'd have to go overnite at this point ($$).

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

You'd obviously know better than us. Are the players really taking it that badly? At some point, they've got to know that it's not all their fault. While I'm hoping to completely destroy the team for our own sake, you'd have to think the rivalry excitement would keep them in the game.

Well, by watching the three senior captains appear the Mondays press conference, I thunk that they are totally out of gas, with one exception. I think they have seen much younger team mates quit on the year. With only  a couple of seniors,that can't play the whole game. Most importantly, the several year 5 Scholly reduction per year has reared its ugly head. Deserved  or not, no program can be competitive when your opposition is signing 5 more players per year for several years. Its not possible.

As a result, UCF plays players that have no business starting, much less being a reserve. 5-7 guys should have been red shirted, but they are playing.

Its going to  be   a great game for the USF fan base. Enjoy. Now, about  Basketball!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with Brad.  Anybody who doesn't think UCF is going to give us a tough game is delusional.  Ask The Citadel, FAU, and Georgia Southern what a huge underdog with nothing to play for can do when properly motivated.  

Who the hell would be "properly" motivating this team?

It has been said before, this team gave up a while ago and we will smash them.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm not giving that store my business. The "branding" of this store is exactly what's wrong with the typical Tampa fan--USF is an afterthought to schools located much further away.  Without Bulls Outfitters or Bulls Heaven around, I go online or the bigger stores to get my USF gear.

• Upvote 1