• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Cincinnati rolled up 700+ yards on them. ECU put up 600+. Houston 600. Uconn even put up 430+ on them. Their defense is historically bad. Unless we are turning it over a ton there is no reason this is close. I wouldn't even have Flowers pass until they show any run stopping ability. Houston ran for 366 on them and then Cincy passed for 489 on them so they are basically garbage all the way around.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839

Must strike fast and give them no hope early.

I could see this being a close game or a blowout only. 

No need really. They already realize there is no hope. They led Houston 10-7 late in the 2nd. Then Houston scored 52 unanswered. They led ECU 7-0 and then ECU scored 44 unanswered.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

If this is a rivalry game we need a cup or item to symbolize this status. What's the Florida equivalent to the little brown jug, or the Stanford axe? Could we kidnap Mickey? 

Their d is made of Pegasus feathers. What if we have 4 100 yard rushers in this game? How large of a lead do we need to have to start letting players from the offense take defensive snaps? Those are the types of hard hitting questions we should be speculating about when facing this type of opponent.

Edited by HR Bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

If this is a rivalry game we need a cup or item to symbolize this status. What's the Florida equivalent to the little brown jug, or the Stanford axe? Could we kidnap Mickey? 

Their d is made of Pegasus feathers. What if we have 4 100 yard rushers in this game? How large of a lead do we need to have to start letting players from the offense take defensive snaps? Those are the types of hard hitting questions we should be speculating about when facing this type of opponent.

It's too late.  They already have a rivalry trophy with UCONN.  That rivalry has so much heat right now.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's too late.  They already have a rivalry trophy with UCONN.  That rivalry has so much heat right now.

As embarrassing as we thought it was that UCONN came up with that thing, they have to be feeling the full force of that numbnut decision now...

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

My oh my where is your faith boys? The team is going to remember the last two times that the current players felt when beat by them. this will be an epic beat down.  I mean I don't bet but I would bet the house on this one.  We are playing so fast with so much confidence, where is your faith/  I promise you that QF will make sure he is a winner on Thursday night. No Doubt. a BULLS WIN. 

BTW Florida would want no part of us right now.

Edited by jchem1995
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Unless the field is totally underwater and we have to play in scuba gear this game will not be close. ucf will come out fired up, but talent will overcome that quickly. We will win by at least 3 possessions. 

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

UCF will have a shot if they return a couple of kicks back for tds and they win the turnover battle +4 or +5....then they will have a shot

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

UCF will have a shot if they return a couple of kicks back for tds and they win the turnover battle +4 or +5....then they will have a shot

Dude are you really a bulls fan?  Kinda like I a got a shot a power ball winning ticket. But whatever. GO BULLS

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

Unless the field is totally underwater and we have to play in scuba gear this game will not be close. ucf will come out fired up, but talent will overcome that quickly. We will win by at least 3 possessions. 

if the field is underwater, bull sharks will feast, ucf doesn't have shamu to save them