• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

It's not the talent that we have a problem with which is the real shocking thing. Youth and inexperience and massive injuries has played a part. I blame the coaching. I've always hated the OC Brent Key who has never been a cooridator before. And we have usifs left overs DC who usif fans were claiming about to me at last year's game. We will clean house after winning on Thursday. 

I don't think you're using the "if" right...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's not the talent that we have a problem with which is the real shocking thing. Youth and inexperience and massive injuries has played a part. I blame the coaching. I've always hated the OC Brent Key who has never been a cooridator before. And we have usifs left overs DC who usif fans were claiming about to me at last year's game. We will clean house after winning on Thursday. 

So IF you had older players and IF your guys had more experience and IF your team was healthy and IF you had better coaching, you might be 1-10 right now? Awesome, so after the team wins its award for worst plummet in CFB Thursday following the 12th loss of the season, your team gets to go back to their day jobs cleaning houses, huh? That sux for them on a holiday weekend.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

Just incase you cows are wonder who UCFs next HC is going to be, Jim Tressel is a lock. We don't mind giving coaches with checkered pasts a second chance. 

you must've graduated with "special" honors from Mickey Mouse U.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

The amount of over confidence is concerning.  I have no idea the reasons for the dumpster fire over there; however, lack of talent is not it.  We have been neck in neck in recruiting the last several years.

I just hope they do not decide to wake up against us.  This game worries me.  

absolutely agree with you.  We need to get on the gas right away.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

you're hilarious. Why would Tressel step down from his current position to coach your dumpster fire? ucf honors? Isn't that like getting a participation media at the special Olympics? please put your aluminum hat back on and go play in traffic

I believe that was meant to be a joke

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

absolutely agree with you.  We need to get on the gas right away.  

Yup, the sooner we give them a reason to quit the sooner this thing gets out of hand. Make no mistake they will be fired up and playing with the most emotion and intensity they have in months. If we let them start to truly believe they can win this game things could get scary.  

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Yup, the sooner we give them a reason to quit the sooner this thing gets out of hand. Make no mistake they will be fired up and playing with the most emotion and intensity they have in months. If we let them start to truly believe they can win this game things could get scary.  

That is highly unlikely. This UCF team is broken, has few decent second line players, and in my opinion only, leaderless. USF will win by at least 42-50 points. Willies recruiting is about to shine to  a national audience, congrats. The UCF secondary has been so lost that USF won't need Mack much, but he will still run wild I'll bet. This to my heartache, is the worst Div 1 team I have ever seen play.  

Hoping for no injuries for both squads, and for the off season to start asap. Sickening really, now for Basketball!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That is highly unlikely. This UCF team is broken, has few decent second line players, and in my opinion only, leaderless. USF will win by at least 42-50 points. Willies recruiting is about to shine to  a national audience, congrats. The UCF secondary has been so lost that USF won't need Mack much, but he will still run wild I'll bet. This to my heartache, is the worst Div 1 team I have ever seen play.  

Hoping for no injuries for both squads, and for the off season to start asap. Sickening really, now for Basketball!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

This is how we felt 2 years ago and UCF had to rally late to hold us off. Rivalries can do funny things... 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Okay, a little honesty here... I saw them play against South Carolina in the first half and I thought they were pretty good. I've not seen them since, and I'm actually surprised they haven't won a game.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Okay, a little honesty here... I saw them play against South Carolina in the first half and I thought they were pretty good. I've not seen them since, and I'm actually surprised they haven't won a game.

You're referring to the SC team that just lost to The Citadel?

• Upvote 3