• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Predict Announced Attendance Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

40K!! Anything less and I will be upset.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I'm with Jim on this one.  We will have less than 25,000 actual fans in seats for this one.  I don't give a **** about announced attendance.  People need to show up to be counted in my book. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,745
  • Days Won:  3

The stadium holds 41,441.... so anyone saying more than that is way off.

I will say announced crowd will be 26,000... but butts in seats less than 20k.

----------

USF has been so bad for so long, people stopped planning their weekends around USF games... it's a matter of convenience now.  So there are a lot of people who might have gone to this game, if they didn't have other plans.

So I suspect many people here - as well as Harlan and Taggart - will be disappointed in the turnout.

I agree. As for Harlan & Taggart being 'disappointed'...I think they've been around da bidness long enough to know that there is no reason to be disappointed, given the state of the enterprise. I think right around 20K flippin' the turnstile would be good. And this is just my opinion, but I think that, as long as we play in the AAC, 20K might not be bad numbers. It ain't like SMU and ECU are gonna garner big crowds, reminiscent of the West Virginia days (I'm excluding big-time P5 programs passing through, like FSU, etc.). 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure about the bold predictions. Seems to be a lot of attempt on social media, but the word I'm hearing on campus is that there isn't much going around to promote this game. :mellow:

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Just for grins...

"Texas A&M issued an NCAA-record 38,800 student tickets for the Aggies' game this season against Lamar,"

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jon-solomon/24730432/whats-the-right-size-for-a-college-football-stadium

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

42,000 and 1 missing the action . The one be me cause of distance and lack of $$$ but I will be watching on the tube .

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

25k actual.... 32k announced

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

September 5 7:00 PM Florida A&M*   Raymond James Stadium • Tampa, FL ESPN3 W 51–3   30,434

October 2 7:00 PM Memphis   Raymond James Stadium • Tampa, FL ESPN2 L 17–24   22,546
October 10 3:30 PM Syracuse*dagger   Raymond James Stadium • Tampa, FL CBSSN W 45–24   27,235

October 24 4:00 PM SMU   Raymond James Stadium • Tampa, FL ESPNews W 38–14   24,338

I think announced will be 35-45k. Night game, Meaningful game to us, ranked opponent. With some nice weather Butts in seats may break 30k.