• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2016 OT Grayson Stover 6'6" 300lbs Hudson FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  330
  • Days Won:  0

Good riddance! I guess Stover wants to go to IU and go 5 and 7 every year. We have enough O-Linemen in this class anyway. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Good riddance! I guess Stover wants to go to IU and go 5 and 7 every year. We have enough O-Linemen in this class anyway. 

While freezing his @ss off!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

He's a big dude. Maybe he likes his women on the hefty side and fully clothed all year. Go Hoosiers!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

This sucks.  Could have used him.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

We had 9 OL on the roster that were under classmen last year. I can live with losing an OL commitment in this class.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

12 hours ago, CPR said:

Well that was quick and it looks like Bullypulpit was in the know.

Unfortunately, it turns out that the .1% came to fruition. Indiana had told him that they were full (which is why he decided to commit to USF), but a scholly opened up and the head coach flew down yesterday to personally offer it to Grayson, and he immediately accepted. Out of all the offers he received, USF was always his #2 choice behind Indiana (playing in the Big Ten). It would have been nice to cheer for him locally with his family, but the kid's wish was to either play in the Big Ten or play for UF (he has never been on their radar). 

He is a nice kid with a good head on his shoulders, I wish him the best. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Unfortunately, it turns out that the .1% came to fruition. Indiana had told him that they were full (which is why he decided to commit to USF), but a scholly opened up and the head coach flew down yesterday to personally offer it to Grayson, and he immediately accepted. Out of all the offers he received, USF was always his #2 choice behind Indiana (playing in the Big Ten). It would have been nice to cheer for him locally with his family, but the kid's wish was to either play in the Big Ten or play for UF (he has never been on their radar). 

I don't get it... But good luck to him. I also could very well see him transferring to us down the road... 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Congrats to him for getting what he wants, but I don't feel a loss of someone who never wanted to be a BULL (that is how I read 3rd choice). I am sure many kids want to play for the "big schools" I just hope we can get back to the giant smashing and create a culture where kids want to be here 1st. Long Long road but I am sure we are getting some kids that truly want to be a BULL first, even if they are ranked lower on the recruiting sites. I will happily take being the 3rd or 4th choice to kids that want to play at the BIG or SEC level, but I won't feel sorry if they don't come here at all. 

• Upvote 1