• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2016 OT Grayson Stover 6'6" 300lbs Hudson FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

From what I read it was because playing in the big ten appealed to him more than squashing opponents in the AAC.  We need to put more o linemen in the nfl plain and simple or get accepted to a better conference perception wise.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, usfbullrider said:

From what I read it was because playing in the big ten appealed to him more than squashing opponents in the AAC.  We need to put more o linemen in the nfl plain and simple or get accepted to a better conference perception wise.

Catch 22...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

4 hours ago, SpeedyBull said:

Congrats to him for getting what he wants, but I don't feel a loss of someone who never wanted to be a BULL (that is how I read 3rd choice). I am sure many kids want to play for the "big schools" I just hope we can get back to the giant smashing and create a culture where kids want to be here 1st. Long Long road but I am sure we are getting some kids that truly want to be a BULL first, even if they are ranked lower on the recruiting sites. I will happily take being the 3rd or 4th choice to kids that want to play at the BIG or SEC level, but I won't feel sorry if they don't come here at all. 

agree...hard to get upside when we were a fall back school & he's only been committed for a week or so.  He will have time to watch USF play in another bowl next year while Indiana plays its last game in November.

But good luck to him...he's chasing his dreams & getting a free ride at a good university.  I could never live in Indiana, but that's me...

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, usfbullrider said:

So is he committing to a conference more so than a school?

I always find it weird when recruits say they want to play in the (insert p5 conference here) as opposed to a certain team....