• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

@USFCollin has already conceded the 2015 season

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

I love voodoofive. I don't think they are haters at all. Reading that is just like talking to most bored fans at a game.

Exactly. They're no different than the diversity we have on here ... which is why someone calling them part of the "media" was a joke.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

If people think posters here are negative I'd like to introduce them to Montreal Candiens fans I grew up with. They'd give blood for their team but were also never satisfied even with a Cup win they found things to improve upon. Like when they booed Patrick Roy the first game of the season after they won the Cup.

Epic fans.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I don't put much onus into anything that comes out of Voodoo five.  They use to trash CJL... were all over his being fired actually.  And I remember many articles like this http://www.voodoofive.com/2012/9/30/3431528/florida-state-30-usf-17-b-j-daniels-is-electric.  I mean to be honest, those writers know about as much as we do about the team and a few of them know less.  They have been trashing USF for years.  I never joined any sites so I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it... but voodoo five is pretty much a trash USF site.  I used the BJ article because I thought it would add a little special flavor because I think people mis-remember how BJ was treated during his time.  

I like the different view point every now and then. It's better than reading how promising everything is, and how Taggart turned around WKU, and how USF is just waiting to explode, etc. 

I'm with you and how B.J. was treated though. People talked so badly about him and as we can all see he's the only thing that made us watchable for the last few years he was here. We could score points with him and keep games close and then when he went down with an injury/graduated our offense couldn't do anything. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

BJ is the perfect analogy for USF football. We didn't know how good we had it with him (or consistent 8-5 seasons with a bowl game) until he was gone and he was never good enough for us.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

They have some media-quality articles from time to time, but overall they're just another opinion factory with some pretty pictures.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

As a true fan you always want better for your team...just the way it is.  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

It amazes me tho, all these haters, but let's face the facts. Fastest d1 school in the top 25, fastest in the top 10, and the fastest FOREVER in the top 3.

I thought it was were you finished that matters.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

It amazes me tho, all these haters, but let's face the facts. Fastest d1 school in the top 25, fastest in the top 10, and the fastest FOREVER in the top 3.

I thought it was were you finished that matters.

It's where you've been that matters, Chumlee.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

As for 2015, who knows what will happen. After the last few years I will have to believe it when I see it. That's not to say this crazy shift won't win some more games. Must get more creative with the offense now...

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

IMO we saw some positive flashes last year of what could happen if some things are corrected. The execution from both the players and coaches needs to improve regardless of the scheme. The direction/control of the O changed last year about halfway through the season. This needs to stay consistent this year and we will see how it goes. Loads of talent on this team and some changes to the scheme to hopefully match our talent on O and D. Lots to be excited about as a fan of the team.