• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

@USFCollin has already conceded the 2015 season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  8

Touche, I guess I just want greatness for this program, and sometimes the posts seem more skewed towards the opposite way at times. This is Your, my, alum, and the fans team. It takes more than a "good" or "great" team to win games, I don't think "certain" people on here know how much these kids look at these posts, but hey to each their own I guess, just remember these "haters" in 20 years when we're in NC's and finish in the top 10 every year.....we live in Florida, players are all over the place, WE WILL BE FINE in the long run I suppose some of these haters just drive me nuts, move to ******* Orlando....

Edited by mgrothe8

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

If you don't think we all want greatness for this program, well....

Even the less informed that clamored for Leavitt's dismissal because he couldn't win more than 8-9 games per season wanted greatness, they just didn't understand what it took.

Even Collin's post that he has given up on the season is likely fueled because he wants greatness, and not some "also-ran" in 2015.  Putting his opinion on the blog served a business purpose.

• Upvote 2

I don't doubt you Brad, I know you, however I doubt a lot of these people on this site. But I'll bite my tongue about a certain few(who won't post on here, especially since I have and they love their anonymous status) and just say Go Bulls.

Edited by mgrothe8

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If you don't think we all want greatness for this program, well....

Even the less informed that clamored for Leavitt's dismissal because he couldn't win more than 8-9 games per season wanted greatness, they just didn't understand what it took.

Even Collin's post that he has given up on the season is likely fueled because he wants greatness, and not some "also-ran" in 2015.  Putting his opinion on the blog served a business purpose.

Probably true about Collin and some of the negative nancies here, though I'll never understand how they think that perspective fuels greatness. Pride isn't about thumping your chest when we're great. Sheesh, you'd think a town that's backed the Bucs would know that by now.

And mgrothe, no, don't send 'em over here to Orlando. Fine if they want to go to UCiF, but don't want the half-empty Bulls whining over here.

^haha, I guess you have a point, you have to listen to enough bitches in Orlando as it is....god I hate that school :GoBulls::icon_drink:

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Touche, I guess I just want greatness for this program, and sometimes the posts seem more skewed towards the opposite way at times. This is Your, my, alum, and the fans team. It takes more than a "good" or "great" team to win games, I don't think "certain" people on here know how much these kids look at these posts, but hey to each their own I guess, just remember these "haters" in 20 years when we're in NC's and finish in the top 10 every year.....we live in Florida, players are all over the place, WE WILL BE FINE in the long run I suppose some of these haters just drive me nuts, move to ******* Orlando....

Dude.  This is a message board.  People that post on message boards are a tiny, vocal minority of a fan base.  People are driving to post, as you are right now, by things that either excite them or upset them.  People don't post for the mundane.  People are here to vent, enjoy good times with like minded folks, and vent when things go wrong.

If you are looking for the average rational fan, you won't find that on ANY message board for ANY team.  It is ridiculous to take anything on here too seriously.  The people on here either love USF so much it destroys them when USF loses, or they hate USF and want to gloat when something goes wrong.

Have some perspective. The fact that there are this many people seeking out a message board to talk about a team that has won six games the last two years means there are an awful lot of people that can't wait for the success to return.

Disagreement and discussion is good.  Making it personal is bad.  Talking about Taggart making poor coaching decisions is fair game.  Calling Taggart an idiot is bad. 

Join us and be one of the rational ones, and don't get stressed out about the irrational.  Most everyone is on here because the program means so much to us that it hurts sometimes.

• Upvote 1

^haha, I guess you have a point, you have to listen to enough bitches in Orlando as it is....god I hate that school :GoBulls::icon_drink:

And we appreciate your fire on that particular topic.  :)

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Well should we bother to play the games?

Or we let it play out. Teams and players grow between spring and fall and as a season progresses. Sometimes a lot and sometimes not much at all.

Lots of questions on offense but I feel pretty good about our athletic ability on defense and special teams and it's been several years since I've said that.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Again, you're in good company there.

Most everyone is on here because the program means so much to us that it hurts sometimes.

Rack it.